• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In N. Jersey or NYC, how about meeting for a beer?

MrMidnyte

Verified
I have been wanting to have actual friendships with people with this kink. Its very few and far between. Actually, the few I have live half a continent away or the opposite coast. I am on Fetlife, and while I have made friends there..none of them focus on tickling.

So I talked with 2 others from Fet and had an idea about starting up a Craft Beer Munch that died out a few years ago. Our first one will be Feb 16th in Jersey City.
While this isn't tickling centered, I figured a few of us could actually meet since there aren't many events that happen around here. If you are on FetLife here is the event page:

fetlife.com/events/226605

If you aren't on fet and would like the info, here it is:

Pint
34 Wayne St, Jersey City, NJ

We would love to invite you to join us for a drink at a cozy bar called Pint in Jersey City, which is known for serving over 50 American Craft beers.

They are also located one block away from the Grove St Path Station, the Light Rail is a couple of blocks away on Jersey Ave, and street parking is available.

We chose Sunday to take advantage of their 3-2-1 Special: $3 bottled craft beer, $2 well drinks, $1 shots.

If you get there before 3pm, please be patient as they only open at 3pm on Sunday.

It will be held from 3:30pm-6pm.

Needless to say you have to be of drinking age(21) to join. I do hope to see a few tickling enthusiasts there.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back