• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

In protest; Kiekeboe, revisited. (*/F)

Bebob4999

TMF Expert
Greetings my fellow TT''ers. The posting of a certain comic ere, few days ago (look 1 page back mateys! Blimey buggars, the topic is still fresh!) brought a certain annoyance of mine to the surface; WHY in heavens name, do the cute girls always end up escaping tickles!!?!

After a while of absence and an overall lack of enthusiasm to start making pics, the comic sparked my willpower! And hunger for the left-over taco's. Dunno why.

Thus, not only did i use this Fanny person as an excuse to draw something, i also created a brand new funds in the proces. (See first pic to find out more!)

After you've read that, you will understand that we need to get as many mainstream girls targeted as possible! We are making a statement here peepz!

Enough said, enjoy the pic,

And stay tuned!

EDIT:
Placeholder Seal of approval.

Last edited:
I've seen your thoughts and I'd like to suscribe to that train of thought. Might I offer suggestions?

good job trying to rectify that scene, Bebop! however, i'd love to take a crack at it too, tho, with your permission, since you had the idea first. i love to try to replicate art styles, and think i could do a better job of this, and maybe even replace the goat witha good ol' feather, hehe. what u think?

Now that's a noble cause! Way to go, Bebob! Such things like we saw on Kiekeboe comic happens because the creators seems to consider female tickling something inadequate, somewhat liberal, rebel, and I pity the fool who is too conservative at that point!!! To top it off, it seems to be mainly with western creations (Europeans and Pan-Americans). That's why I appreciate the Japanese and their stuff, not only in the fetishist point of view, but in may points of view. They are way more audacious.

good job trying to rectify that scene, Bebop! however, i'd love to take a crack at it too, tho, with your permission, since you had the idea first. i love to try to replicate art styles, and think i could do a better job of this, and maybe even replace the goat witha good ol' feather, hehe. what u think?

I would love to see you're version Emsee! I believe this girl could use some more....

Justice must be delivered!

And thanks all of you, for the comments! Appreciated!lol

YES DUDE YOU FREAKIN ROCK! Bebob you truly are A GOD!
If this ever happens again I shall bring it to your attetion oh great one!

You know, I'm about ready to start a group hear on TT with this acronym so that we can all be united under the same flag. If anyone has any objections let me know, if not, I'll go ahead and start her up.

You know, I'm about ready to start a group hear on TT with this acronym so that we can all be united under the same flag. If anyone has any objections let me know, if not, I'll go ahead and start her up.

I would like to join this group! Even contribute some prinm buties to it!

Bebop, you are fucking awesome. You did something I'm too chicken to do; you rectified a grievous error made my a mainstream comic. Okay, to tell the truth, I just don't care enough. But you took matters into your own hands. You fuckin' rock. Reproduce now so there's more people like you in the world.

I command it!

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back