• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Public:

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
What caused you to blush the most in public.

Tickling or non tickling humilliation / embarassement

I was at work once when a girl I was really friendly with sneaked up behind me and squeezed my sides. I must have jumped about 10 feet up in the air, not because it tickled(I am not ticklish 🙁) but just wasn't expecting it at the time. I went bright red for the next few minuites.

I manged to get my revenge on her a few times by sneaking up on her and tickling her ribs while we where at work and then another time I tickled her feet for a while(which reminds me I need to post that story on here at some point.)

I'd think public humiliation via being forced led by my mistress while bound/gagged and wearing a sexy showgirl outfit in times square would be a good example. My mistress hasn't done it though due to safety concerns for me and her. She has given thought to doing it at a bondage/tickle con. Eeeeppp! ^_~

My best friend and I were looking for an apartment last June, He had just smoked a bong before we went for the interview. It was very formal, with two old bald men asking all sorts of questions in what looked like the principle,s office in my old High School. They were directing all of their questions at me and I was answering them but I wasn,t certain how my friend felt so I said "What do you think, Jim", he stood up and cracked up laughing and said "I,ve got to get to fuck outta here!", and left, leaving me there, I,m sure my face was purple, I thought, how do I explain that?, so I ran out behind him. When I caught up with him he was sitting behind the wheel of my car still laughing. Those guys will remember us the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Those guys will remember us the rest of their lives.

No offense but I wouldn't want a roommate who smokes from a bong. Would stink up the entire house. Do you know HOW MUCH IT COSTS to get smoke smell out of walls/ceilings?

No offense but I wouldn't want a roommate who smokes from a bong. Would stink up the entire house. Do you know HOW MUCH IT COSTS to get smoke smell out of walls/ceilings?
No I don,t because I don,t smoke or drink. We didn,t get the apartment anyway and he is one of the best friends that I,ve ever had, bong or not. If I had to go to war I would want him with me, he is that good of a man and that good of a friend and he doesn,t smoke around me anymore. If I was having a problem he would be the first person I would call. Besides, I thought that this thread was about funny and embarassing stories or moments and that was one of the most embarassing situations that I have ever been in.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back