• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In space no one can hears you laugh

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 10 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/in-space-no-one-112247051

We already have the first four Alien movies, the more recent ones like Prometheus and Alien: Covenant, and recently Alien: Romulus. Although I generally liked how it referenced the previous films and took into account their events (within its respective timeline, of course), I also noticed quite a few unnecessary nods that felt out of place... And in the midst of all this, there are video games, comics, novels, predators, and the upcoming Alien: Earth series... Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon of making derivative material from the Alien franchise... Well, count me in too!

Here’s my particular version of the ending of Alien 1, when only Ripley and Jonesy were left on the Nostromo, trying to escape the xenomorph... How about we make her fail spectacularly, replacing the massive bloodshed, with Ripley's laughter, which, let’s remember, no one will be able to hear in the vastness of space?

Attachments

• In space no one can hears you laugh.png
    In space no one can hears you laugh.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 77
Lol that is good. And all Jones can do is stare at the Beretta.
Actually, just as I imagined, this is one of those situations that many of you who have cats will surely understand, where the animal is calmly doing its own thing, and it's clear that it's aware the human is asking something of it, and it might even understand what the human wants it to do... But it doesn't care at all. XDDD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back