• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In The Mind of A Fantasy Villain: A Treat for Female Lees

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
This story contains erotic content. Please do not read if you are easilty offended.​

A brand new story for female Lees:
What happens when a girl picks up the wrong guy? In fact, what happens if he happens to be not the prince, but the villian of her dreams? This story is a gift for all the female Lees out there who have expressed private messages regarding their um...'affection' for my male Ler chacters...now you can insert yourself in a story😉... may you be lucky enough to not live this out...or lucky enough to find your dream villian if that is who you desire!

In The Mind of A Fantasy Villain: A Treat for Female Lees

We sit across from each other. I know you thought I was the shy kind when you first met me.

I know you thought shy meant vulnerable.

That was you first mistake.

You want to get to know me better. I’m flattered. I always am.

You ask what is on my mind. I decide I’m going to let you find out.

I tell you I spy her in the subways, I catch glimpses of her in the parks, and in the evenings, I set about hunting her down like the carnivorous creature that I am. She can be anyone, anywhere, at any time.

She could be you. I think perhaps, she will be you.

In fact, I like the way you blushed just now when I told you the simple truth about myself. I liked the way you squirmed a little bit in your soft, off the shoulder sweater. I like when women wear soft clothes that reveal a little skin, as it is easier to dance my finger tips across the areas most men forget…

I assure you I won’t.

I like the softness of the material because it will soften my touch when I dig my fingers into your ribs just to hear how high pitched your squeals are going to be.

I assure you they will reach heights they haven’t before.

But that can wait, as I’m patient, and know the anticipation will only drive you more insane.

So let’s talk about you now. What do you like? What sensations draw you closer to your fantasies? What have you thought would never be possible, never be reached? I want to know because I want to prove you wrong.

I will prove you wrong.

Because you are waiting and ready for me. Your skin will respond in the next few seconds when I tell you that massaging your scalp right where your hair touches your neck and then tracing my fingertips along either side of that long gorgeous throat and slowly,
excruciatingly,
tantalizingly,
on down your back,
on down the back of your thighs,
and back up the inside towards your stomach and sides…
will cause you to shiver at the thought…

See?

I told you, you would respond.

Just like you will respond to my lifting your wrist to my lips and letting them kiss the underside softly before tracing them delicately along the underside of your arm on up to the underside of your elbow…never wet, but barely there, enough to send goosebumps rising…

…and no, I won’t stop, I’ll trace my fingertips, letting my nails make it tickle, in circles around your palm and on up to you armpit…

It’s tingling with expectation even now, isn’t it?

Not to worry, I’ll soon take care of you,

I’ll raise your arms gently, over your head and spin you like a dancer as I kiss your throat and trace my fingertips down over your shoulders and down to the edge of your sweater…

…and up under it until my fingertips are teasing your skin…

You really didn’t think your sweater would stop me, did you?

I hope you’re learning that I don’t play by rules now….or else you’ll be surprised to feel my hands massaging your sides and lower back, releasing whatever tension is there,

…and making you more and more comfortable with being mine.

Because in this moment, that is all that matters.

In this moment, you are mine until I decide the moment ends.

Just to make certain you understand this, I’ll squeeze you a little stronger with my hands, which by now will betray the intensity of my interest by their warmth…

I notice you liked that. Let’s try that again, but this time a little deeper in the ribs…

Was that a smile, I spied?

Don’t you dare try and hide your gorgeous smile from me.

I will dig deeper into your ribs, tantalize the delicate skin under your armpits, and squeeze your knees until your smile explodes its beauty into laughter…

Your laughter is what I want.

Your laughter is what I crave.

And I will have it.

When you deny me, you seduce me.

You entered my lair the minute you entered my field of vision.

The only way you can escape is through letting go of the sighs and giggles wanting to escape your throat….each of which is mine to claim….

My fingers will brush against your sides up higher under your sweater, alternating between tantalizing and tickling on up to your armpits, each tiny stroke making you giggle louder now…

Oh? You think because I’ve been gentle with you till now, I’ll be gentle again?

I’m not sorry to disappoint you.

I’m thrilled to see your panicked expression in your eyes as you realize this time the sensations aren’t just tantalizing…

They are teasing in the worst way, as you became too relaxed to realize how I positioned you…

Your sweater is now over your head and holding your arms up,

I pull the arms of your sweater into a knot, making you blind to what I’ll do next and binding them above you…

Now you have to take the delicious torment,

Now you’ll have to feel each sensation,
Some lingering strokes designed to make you desperate to rub them away…
but you can’t.

Isn’t that delightful?

I think so.

I don’t hurry the sensations up one bit, I keep them constant, making lazy strokes around not just your armpits, but your sides, back and stomach, watching you dance blindly attempting to evade me.

I love seeing the desperation of your movements as you try to evade what you can’t see.

If you could see my face right now, you’d see my eyes on fire with a desire your can’t even begin to imagine…

My fingers begin to tease your belly button now while the other hand alternates from your armpits to your sides to your neck…

I’ll tell you a secret,

I’ve never desired anything as much as seeing helpless laughter cause you to dance about blindly.

Oh, there will be others.

There have been many before you too.

But none of them exist for me right now.

Right now, obtaining your frantic desperation is my world.

And consuming your every conscious thought is my desire…

and if I’m successful, seducing your subconscious will only make your devastation all the sweeter.

My fingers begin to really dig into your sides now, and then begin squeezing your thighs…

Your squeals give life to my fantasies.

I stalk around you like the predator I told you I am and begin tickling behind your knees lightly, making your dance even more desperate, each stroke causing you to bend them with surprise…

Now you feel my fingers alternating between tickling behind your knees and squeezing above them so fast the sensations seem to be happening all at once….

Delicious.

Yes, you heard me right.

Your desperation is food for me in ways nothing else is.

The intensity of the tickling around your knees is growing more and more unbearable…and not because of anything I’m doing, but because your body is betraying you.

It is becoming more and more aware of my touch, and more and more sensitive each time.

See? I told you you’re mine.

Now, you feel my fingers tickling around your ankles, causing you to hop…

You are just adorable.

Adorable the way a rabbit is to a wolf.

You are going to fall.

Better to trust me and fall into my arms instead of blindly flailing about and falling onto the floor…

My fingers tickle softly behind your thighs making you yelp and squeal away from me.

I told you never to hide your smile from me.

Trying to dance away counts as hiding.

Now, you will have to pay the price.

I continue walking around you in circles, alternating from the tops of your feet to your thighs to behind your knees, then poking into your belly button or tickling your armpits…moving faster and faster, allowing you less and less time to react before I give you a new sensation to take in…

I can hear your laughter intensify. I know your cheeks are red under that sweater. I know you are on the verge of tears.

That’s alright; I bring that out of women.

Notice I didn’t say, “ticklish women”? That’s because all women are ticklish in my hands.

Consider it one of my many gifts…

A gift that, just like the wolf said to red riding hood…is better to eat you with my dear….

It’s getting harder to stand now, isn’t it? I can see your knees shaking.

You are a tasty morsel to me.
My hands shoot out and dig into your sides and stomach, sending you into a fit of screaming-laughter. Your hair is thrashing out of the sweater, and I see tiny beads of perspiration running down your neck.

I kiss them off, savoring your taste.

But I don’t stop tickling you for one moment. In fact, my fingers begin digging more viciously into your skin, noting all the spots I’ve been observing your greatest reactions to since we began our dance.

You fall back into my arms, losing your balance completely.

See? I told you, you are mine.

I take care of what is mine, and in this moment, that means you.

I don’t help you up.

Instead, I gently, but firmly lie you down on your back.

And before you can react, you feel my weight on top of your legs and feel my hands pulling off your shoes.

You gasp at the thought…but come now, did you really think I’d take the time to savor everything else and not have my way with your feet?

Especially after seeing your desperate dance when I tickled your ankles?

I think I’ll remind you of that now as I take my time to trace over them, making little lazy circles around them and over the tops of your feet on down to the tops of your toes.

I can feel you struggling to fight back.

That’s fine with me. Struggle away. You can’t free your arms, and wiggling will only tire you out and make you more pliable.

What?

You thought your exhaustion would stir some semblance of compassion in me?

I’m a villain. I thought you understood that. But it seems I need to explain this concept more thoroughly….

I begin writing with one finger, “I’m a villain” in cursive across the tops of your feet, making your ankles jerk involuntarily away. Smiling at your uncontrollable reaction I do it again just to hear your instantaneous laughter.

You’re so desperate to get away, you rise up and begin pushing and pounding me futilely through your sweater.

I can hear your sobs through the laughter.

It’s like being punched by a Teddy Bear.

I find it endearing.

And that’s a bad thing for you.

Because it makes me want to do it again…

Only this time, I write the words alternating from the tops of your feet to under your toes and along the sides of your feet…

I know being so close to your arches, but dancing on the edge of them, is driving you crazy with expectation…

I know this only makes things worse.

I continue, chuckling each time you try and push or hit me through the sweater, savoring the sounds of your rapid, heavy breathing, and delighting in the squeals that cut through the blur of your motions and thoughts…

I could do this all day.

But that would be too kind.

And I’m not a kind kinda guy.

I write the words of my confession, “I’m a villain” across your soles now, feeling your body shudder beneath my body.

Hey now, that was quite a turn on.

I do it again, loving the pleas you hurl my way, each barely stronger than the wimpy shoves and barely there taps your attempts to fight me have become.

Now, I take two fingers on each hand and tickle more intensely from your heels to your toes, sending your laughter to new heights.

I notice your pleas are more and more truly desperate.

So I do it again.

In fact, I’ll do it five times.

Each time makes you more and more frantic…

So I think I’ll add a third finger to each caress and do it another five….

You are really dying now, no longer able to speak. Seems like you could use a little inspiration, so I’ll provide you some and add a fourth finger to each hand and do it anotheeeerrrrr…..

ten times.

Oh, I’m sorry, did you expect it to end at five?

I just put you into a rhythm to throw you off.

I use your show laces to tie your ankles together and some to tie your big toes back with a lace attaching to the ones around your ankles.

I run my hands against the taught skin to see your reaction, and savor your helpless shudder.

Yes, this shall be fun indeed.

I remove your belt and holding your arms above your head, pull the sweater off, drinking in the sight of your gorgeous face: your lips aching from the smile that burst open long ago and the rivulets of mascara trails bearing witness to the tears you’ve shed.

I lift your exhausted body up into my arms and nuzzle your neck, like a lover, kissing the erogenous zone I know you have and letting my breath be felt against it as I whisper deeply into your ear, “You are so beautiful.”, I gently massage your weary arms, helping them to relax, as I lean you back down onto the floor and place your sweater, like a pillow under your head.

I cup your face, lightly brushing your cheeks with my fingers, reassuring, caressing, and pressing my body against yours, knowing the closeness is arousing to you…

You feel my lips kissing the ultra sensitive undersides of your arms…that area that is used to only being touched by yourself…

I told you, in this moment, you are mine.

I keep kissing, on up one arm, making you sigh in pleasure, while my other hand tantalizes your other…

Surprised, you giggle involuntarily and instinctively try and pull it down.

Only to discover your wrists are bound by your belt.

Your eyes betray your shock as you glance at me, surprised at the sudden detour from what you thought might happen.

Oh don’t look so disappointed.

I have been and will continue making love to you.

A smirk plays across my face as I watch you register your new situation.

I give you just one moment.

Then my eyes never waver from looking deep in yours as I dig my fingers into your armpits and sides, working their way on down to your stomach where I let them grow into lighter strokes until I’m drawing circles around your belly button.

You’ve found your voice again, I see, as I draw nearer.

Good. It is more delicious to hear you protest.

I put one finger just inside your belly button, but then startle you by suddenly reaching up and tickling your armpits with my other…

I love seeing your head bounce around wildly like a scared little rabbit, not knowing how to defend yourself, but frantically moving nevertheless.

This is the fun part about the hunt, you see…

My hands suddenly push against your bladder…

You feel a tickling deep inside, your own body betraying you with the need to pee.

You’re pleading even harder now, horrified at the thought of peeing in front of me.

Not to worry, I have a lot of other things to do before I allow you to do that.

So, I sit on your bladder while tickling your feet with one hand and your nipples with my other…

I like seeing you swoon and shudder.

Do that again for me.

Even though you do, it doesn’t satisfy me.

Perhaps you don’t understand….

I dig into your feet with both hands now, while poking into your bellybutton randomly…

Now you’re shrieking.

Exactly how I want you to be.

So, I do it longer.

In the midst of this, I place both of my legs between yours, with my own ankles holding yours down.

Your body is so tiny compared to mine, that it is easy to keep tickling your feet voraciously while also inserting my other hand up and under your skirt and on under your underwear….

You feel my fingers tickling your mound, making the energy behind your laughter renew itself with a new fervor you didn’t know you still had to give.

I did.

And I know you have more to give me too.

I continue tickling that mound while using my legs to spread your own…making yours take on a diamond shape.

I up the intensity of tickling your feet, now made even easier as they are facing each other, the laces made taught from the new position.

I drink in the look on your face as you feel the ticklish agony of my fingers tormenting your soles at the same time.

You are yearning for release…

But it won’t be the only release you yearn for tonight.

I continue tickling your mound, careful to every so often stroke your clit and just inside the folds, now made even more accessible from your open legs.

But I don’t stop the assault on your feet…

I want you laughing hysterically,
hilariously,
helplessly,
hell, I want you positively hedonistic.

I let my fingers go deeper in, always tickling, driving you mad with laughter, but now every so often putting a finger deeper inside with my thumb rotating across your clit each time…

I hear your groans becoming more frequent between your laughter, and my smirk becomes an evil grin.

This is just the beginning my voluptuous victim.

Don’t be surprised.

I told you I’m a predator.

I told you I’m a villain.

I even wrote it on your body.

Here, allow me to do so again….

I begin writing it with both hands, one across your feet, my fingers exploring the little cave made from your arches of your feet touching…

…meanwhile, my other hand does the same with your mound, plunging in enough to make your hunger grow more each time, sending you into a combination of moans mounting as frequently as the laughter from the tickling…

I plunge it in suddenly, three hard thrusts, while my other hand teases your clit, making your hips reach up towards me with sheer craving….

I hear your plea, as a barely there whisper, “Please….” , barely makes it audibly past your lips…

I just give you a sadistic grin.

Your eyes widen as you realize I haven’t been lying to you…I’m without mercy. I am your worst nightmare and therefore your fantasy made real.

I wink at you as you realize what I’ve been telling you all along…

I have no mercy.

My hands go back to tickling your feet and tormenting your most intimate places.

You try and hold out, protecting your dignity against my demands.

I chuckle out loud, not caring if you hear me…as I’ve seen it all before.

I let my fingers begin tickling your clit, and watch with delight as your gasp turns into giggles, your hips thrusting towards the torture even as you struggle to move away from my hands.

There will be no escaping. I told you. In this moment, you are mine.

I turn so that I’m facing you now, and put my legs under yours, lifting my knees up enough to keep you from being able to close yours. I then pull your arms down over my head and reach behind me to link the long end of your belt to the laces using one of the holes in the belt.

Now you aren’t just trapped, you are facing me.

I give you a satisfied smile, my eyes never leaving yours as my hand goes back under your skirt into your underwear and begin tickling while my other hand reaches behind me and tickles your feet again.

I kiss you just as you release a combination of roaring laughter and please into my mouth.

I can feel the tears running down your face as you buck helplessly at once both fighting to stop the tickling and to achieve release.

One look in your desperate eyes tells me you’d do anything to make it stop.

So, naturally, I plan to make it go longer….

I thrust again with my hand several times, each time stroking your clit just as you desire, taking you to the edge, watching your face register the coming release, and then add my other hand to your back, helping you thrust your way towards release…

I savor your cries of “Yes!” that are so loud, I can hear them even as they explode in my mouth…

I begin to feel the first contractions around my finger, and like the scoundrel that I am, I thrust one final time, enjoying the arch of your back in your anticipation, and then…

…I pull my hand out and begin tickling your mound again, careful to place extremely ticklish strokes just inside your folds…

Your look of anguish brings me so much pleasure, and your inability to protest due to laughing hysterically makes me laugh right in your face.

Told you I was a villain.

I move my other hand up to begin tickling and tantalizing your nipples, making your craving worse while still prying more helpless giggles from your throat.

I then enlarge the area of ticklish torment and begin tickling your breasts with quick light strokes, making you shake your head, your mascara now completely gone, as tears pour from them, gushing forth almost as much as your feminine juices are.

I feel your retreat from satisfaction and begin tickling deeper into your folds while lifting my other hand from your breasts to gently stroke your face again, “That was cruel of me, wasn’t it?” I ask, my eyes dancing with amusement as you nod voraciously. “I’m a liar. You know all villains are right?”, I ask you in a deep sultry voice, a voice that gives you dreams of erotic romance.

But this isn’t romance.

Yet, I can be charming when it suits me….just like any good villain worth his weight can.

“Here”, I say in a sweet, sincere, whisper, ‘Let’s do something about that.”, and once again thrust my hand forward, each movement touching you exactly as you desire, each time tantalizing your clit and folds, even as the thrust pushes against your g-spot.

I hold it there this time, then as you lean your head back, giving into the building wave, I begin wiggling my finger, tickling you from the inside out….tickling your g-spot, and at once causing you to quadruple your yearning while simultaneously causing the most intense tickling sensation you’ve ever felt….

I watch you slowly begin to realize with horror where I’ve put you and I grin down into your eyes, asking with a calm I-this-know-is-driving-you-insane-because-it contrasts-with-every-frantic-part-of-your-being voice,, “Know what a tangent is?”, and wait for you to respond.

You do, but it’s impossible to tell if you nodded or shook your head because you are shaking so hard.

“Tell me.” , I say simply, stopping altogether.

You look even more frantic when I stop, which amuses me. You are truly my captive now if you are desiring the torment I’m giving you.

You begin to speak, but each time you do, I either thrust, tickle, tease, tantalize or torment a part of you, causing you to lose your train of thought each time…

“Tell me…”, I insist…now once again tickling your g-spot and clit, sending you into a riot of laughter even as a waterfall is welcoming me…

I thrust again hard, making you lose your breath, then cup my hand around your chin and pull it to me, looking in your eyes as if you are the only one in the world of value to me.

And in this moment you are.

I value seeing the look in your eyes as I expertly go back to tantalizing and tickling your clit and mound, “It’s a line that never reaches its destination, but which is always getting closer.”

I savor the concern in your face like a fine cognac as I release it and begin tickling your armpits and sides ruthlessly….

You are laughing hysterically, unable to speak, plead and quickly going into silent laughter… the arousal has increased your sensitivity and I plan to take advantage of it….of you.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a jar of arousal gel, opening the top. Your head is thrust back with your eyes closed in helpless hilarity, so you don’t see it as I douse my hand in it between thrusts and caresses, spreading generous amounts of it everywhere, even taking it deep and up to your g-spot.

It’s cruel, I know, as no vibrator will be able to reach that spot the way it will require for release.

And it’s doubly cruel as this isn’t an ordinary arousal gel…it’s from the bondage store where they sell gels with effects that last for hours, a day, weeks or a month.

I decided to give you a month’s worth of frustration to remember me by.

Oh, you will be able to release yourself as many times as you want…but the craving won’t go away for a good 31 days, and it will only get more demanding the whole time, and is guaranteed not to wash out. The best part about it is you will think it’s just your reaction to me,…craving me.

You are still laughing with closed eyes as I reach into my pocket and bring out a tiny vibrator. It’s designed to tease, causing excruciating desire at random. This one is programmed and has enough energy for one week.

I dip it into the arousal gel and push it up, just out of reach of your g-spot so you will go quite out of your mind believing you could be satisfied if it just reached one millimeter further.

You are so aroused and laughing so hard you don’t have any clue what I’ve done to you.

I take advantage of the moment to put the jar back into my pocket and to begin tickling you everywhere I can reach in earnest, holding nothing back.

You are practically limp, dangling from your arms around my neck as I take out a small pocket knife and cut your underwear off. I keep my hands moving sensuously over your body so you never even realize what is happening…

I suck on your nipples while still tickling under your armpits, making you squirm and believe the sudden onslaught of arousal is due to only me…

I alternate between tantalizing your clit and teasing your folds and digging into your belly button and ribs, keeping you devastated and utterly preoccupied…

The perfect situation for giving you one of my parting gifts….

A chastity belt that has openings to handle bathroom needs, but which offers absolutely no access to the parts I know you will be consumed with desperation to reach tonight…and this week.

It attaches around your hips perfectly…designed for maximum comfort…save for the intentional discomfort…

This will indeed be a nasty little surprise for you when you become more aware…

I proceed to put the key for the chastity belt into my back pocket and push the remote control for the vibrator as I do so, then proceed to keep tickling you even more ruthlessly than before…

Just as I suspected, the new sensation makes you instantly more alert and your eyes widen as you ask, “What did you do?!?!?!”

I stop tickling you, pulling you arms back over my head, and untying them, then pull the sweater back over you.

I give you a deep loving glance, making you wonder if I care deeply for you after all…

I do.

I care deeply about your torment.

I sit back, crouching like a jaguar preparing to pounce.

You instinctively respond, knowing you are being played with…the way a cat toys with a mouse before it eats it.

I run one hand up and down the soles of your feet, easily restraining your ankles with one hand holding the laces when you try to pull away. I then pull your legs between my own and lean comfortably back against the wall, letting my weight hold you as I add my other hand, to your ticklish torment…

You are breathing harder now, and you look flushed. That arousal gel must have really kicked in.

You raise your hands, straining to reach and protect the soles of your sensitive little feet, but you are so exhausted and overcome with arousal it is easy to ignore.

I watch with delight as your eyes grow huge to match the “O” formed by your mouth as you feel the first real tantalizing from the vibrator inside you. Frantically, you lift your skirt to get to it and pull it out, only to discover the chastity belt. Immediately, your eyes fly to mine, your lips moving in silent expressions of pleasure so close, yet denied.

I give you a sincere smile and proceed to slow down and tantalize your feet…the barely there strokes obviously contrasting so dramatically from the full on attack I just gave you, affects you like an even worse torture…

You find yourself giggling and making pleading gestures even as I say in the most relaxed way imaginable,

“Don’t be surprised.I told you I’m a predator.”

I untie your ankles, and allow you to writhe on the floor, moaning with unabashed desperate craving. I bring you a wet cloth and gently clean up your face, then treating it like the canvas you are, begin painting it expertly so you look just as good as when I first spied you. This act, more than anything yet, lets you know this isn’t my first time around the block. I see the fear in your eyes as you finally register there has been no exaggeration to what I told you. The agony between your legs is all consuming, as I help you to your feet, and help you put your shoes back on, careful to make it as ticklish as possible when rethreading your laces, while saying matter of factly, “I told you I’m a villain.”

I put my arm around you and lead you out of the building and onto the busy streets. To all the world, we look like lovers, and I’m not about to correct the assumption as I take full advantage to tickle your side with my hand as we walk, sending you into giggles every so many steps. Moving increases the intensity of your arousal. So naturally, I plan to take you to the most potentially embarrassing and excruciating night on the town in your life.

“We’ll feed you to build up your stamina, then we’ll go dancing…”, I explain…smirking as you begin to protest. But I cut you off immediately, “You are mine until I say differently, and until I say, the chastity belt stays on. “, I pause, then let you go, raising my brows flirtatiously and giving you a little bow, ever the perfect gentleman, “Or, you can try your luck getting it off without me?”

Your expression is priceless as you practically launch yourself at me as we enter the restaurant. We sit down and I order food for both of us, then stand to demand you accompany me onto the dance floor, winking at you, ““I told you I’m a villain.”, I spin you, dip you, rotate my hips against yours and do everything I can to make the experience as intolerable as possible. Finally, I pull you tight against me as I whisper against your ear, “I even wrote it on your body,” I trace my fingers just up under the bottom of your sweater so that no one else can tell they are tantalizing your skin.

To all the world, I am simply a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman giggling in my arms.

I’m inclined to agree…

You immediately grow goosbumps in response to my fingertips hovering against your skin, and I haven’t even tickled you in that spot yet. I chuckle, and say with complete sincerity as I look deep into your eyes, “Here, allow me to do so again….”

Last edited:
Oh my goodness...that was so hot! I loved reading this...and I had a certain character of mine in mind as the ler...he fit so well and I was...GAH! I love this..on my way to read part two, for sure! Oh my...this was awesome!! 😀

Oh my goodness...that was so hot! I loved reading this...and I had a certain character of mine in mind as the ler...he fit so well and I was...GAH! I love this..on my way to read part two, for sure! Oh my...this was awesome!! 😀

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo pleased you enjoyed it so much and are going to read the next one!

That's the best feedback any writer could hear!!!!!!🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back