• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In the pool/underwater tickling

mch5

TMF Regular
Can someone explain to me What's the thing with underwater tickling ?
It's nonsense !
Am I supposed to be a some kind of a psychopath that hopes the lee will drown while laughing or something to enjoy this ? I don't get it !

Yeah, I want my lee to suffer, to get out of control laughing, I want her to "wish for pain" instead of the ongoing merciless tickling. I'm pure Evil Tickler !
But I don't want even the illusion of my lee to be in danger of dying.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Maybe it's all about the Fun-light-tickling pool game, yet... It's seems so stupid.
I don't know, I don't get it.

Anyone ?

I didn't know that was a thing.

Same here. I’ve only seen water/breath play of that type in REALLY hardcore dungeon and BDSM type play. I know many people enjoying sneaking UP on a lee under water to tickle them, or tickling at a pool or beach as most people wear tickle-friendly bathing suits. But never someone into having a lee submerged and tickled, or even close to drowning.

.....unless its the type of underwater tickling you do playful at the pool..I have no idea.. tbh didn't even know that was a thing?

Call the Hoff we may need his bay watch saving services moving forward..

.....unless its the type of underwater tickling you do playful at the pool..I have no idea.. tbh didn't even know that was a thing?

Call the Hoff we may need his bay watch saving services moving forward..

I’m the playful type, and I’ve done this in the pool. I’m not a great swimmer in the traditional sense, but I can shoot across the pool like a bullet underwater. This came in handy once when I decided to sneak up on my girlfriend and tickle her feet while she was standing up.

I surprise women by swimming under water and tickle there feet as they are dangling them in the pool. I certainly don't drag anyone under water.

I surprise women by swimming under water and tickle there feet as they are dangling them in the pool. I certainly don't drag anyone under water.

I’m the playful type, and I’ve done this in the pool. I’m not a great swimmer in the traditional sense, but I can shoot across the pool like a bullet underwater. This came in handy once when I decided to sneak up on my girlfriend and tickle her feet while she was standing up.

All that's matters Hall is you have that ability when it counts! And in that case you did! Well played sir!!

In the pool, sure, it's a playful time with the most exposed tickle spots, but I've always been much less ticklish underwater for some reason.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me What's the thing with underwater tickling ?
It's nonsense !
Am I supposed to be a some kind of a psychopath that hopes the lee will drown while laughing or something to enjoy this ? I don't get it !

Yeah, I want my lee to suffer, to get out of control laughing, I want her to "wish for pain" instead of the ongoing merciless tickling. I'm pure Evil Tickler !
But I don't want even the illusion of my lee to be in danger of dying.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Maybe it's all about the Fun-light-tickling pool game, yet... It's seems so stupid.
I don't know, I don't get it.

Anyone ?

There are obviously many different ways that tickling can be enjoyed under water. I have tickled several lovely ladies on there bare feet while in a hot tub for example...

There is also a fetish related to being in water, so some fetish crossover might be involved here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquaphilia_(fetish)

I like the idea of sneaking underwater to tickle someone, but not tickling the lee while they're underwater or dragging them under.

I can see the playful kind being a thing, but i don't think drowning is.

This question took me back to years ago in a public pool -- but it had nothing to do with drowning. Somehow a pretty standard, garden variety tickling game started. (Probably due to me.)

Well one girl had this extremely, loud piercing laugh when I tickled her, so much so that all kinds of heads from all around the public pool swiveled around to stare right at us if I gave her even the slightest of tickle touches, which made me a little self-conscious.

So I figured out a brilliant work-around. I'd first pull her underwater, and then tickle her at will. She was a small girl, and I had no problem dunking her. She jerked and squirmed like crazy, but it was all in fun, there was no drowning involved, and by the time we both surfaced, she was only panting for air. It was a great afternoon. 🙂

Maybe it's because the pool is too dirty? In the pool, you need to change the water once a month and once a week add different cleaning products to the water. If you don't drain this water at the end of the month, it will become extremely dangerous for swimming. In such water, various infections can easily multiply. If you don't have the ability to drain the pool water every month, then buy a pool cleaner. When I bought the best pool cleaner, it became much easier for me to keep the pool clean.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back