• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

increasing ticklishness?

mike2732731

Hi. I had a tickling session with a bdsm mistress a while ago, but unfortunetely I didn't laugh much. Sometimes I would, but not as much as I would of liked to. Another mistress even joined in at one stage. Sometimes I would let out slight giggles (mainly when they were going slow under or tickling me under my arms) but i"d like to be uncontrollable. This is weird cause one time a friend was tickling me on my back with long nails and I couldn't stop laughing. Any ideas?

Ps - I"m new!

Hi, Mike, and welcome to the TTC 🙂

Some people find that oil increases their ticklishness, while some people have found that being naked or blindfolded enhances the feelings of anticipation. I think that you should discuss your preferences with the mistress in advance, and have her experiment in the session with different techniques and styles (playful, intense, sensual, etc.). You should also give her feedback during the session so that you can both discover what works best 🙂

Good luck,

Sometimes a person's ticklishness depends on the situation, as well. I recall one time, a lady friend on mine was in a set of stocks and we proceeded to tickle her feet with little to no reaction. Now, I knew she was very ticklish, however, for some reason the whole scene shut her reaction down. I don't know what you comfort level was with your mistress, however, a more relaxed situation like the one you also refereneced may be the difference. Just my two cents.

MrTicklee

Ok so perhaps the fact that it was very relaxed could of contributed to it. Although when my friend tickled my back I was very relaxed too, although I couldn't see where she was tickling.

Maybe a blindfold and baby oil could do the trick. Maybe not being so relaxed?

I totally agree with MrTicklee. It's all about being comfortable. Massage therapists think that ticklishness is caused by nervousness which may be true in those cases but, for a person who likes to be tickled they usually have to feel comfortable and calm. If they feel self conscious about sharing their fetish with someone else it could sort of numb the situation such as what happened with the lady in the stocks.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back