• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indecent proposal

vampyr

TMF Regular
The title got your attention, didn't it? Well you might agree with it by the time you finish reading this.
Remember when I wrote about doing some painting for my old college pal Bonnie and her husband Dan? Remember how I found out Dan is a secret foot fetishist? Well the story should have ended there but it didn't. Four nights ago I got a call from Dan. He knows that I know about his secret and he said he wanted to ask a favor. What favor? Get this! He wants me to come over while Bonnie is out and make a video of himself tickling my feet! He says he wants something he can watch on the sly without his wife knowing about it.
Well I guess most of you can imagine my answer. NO! I cannot do something like that behind Bonnie's back. She and I were pals in college. We copied each others notes, cribbed from each other during tests, we traded clothes and even rated each others choices in dates! I told Dan no kind of way!
He argued that there would be no sex involved and he was not really cheating on her but I would still feel weird sneaking around with her husband helping satisfy his fetish and keeping her in the dark.
So that is what happened to me this past week.

PS: Wanna hear more about Marci? Well I went by the candy store and noticed the barefoot bitch was not there. I asked the person behind the counter when she would be back and was told "We had to fire her. She was rude to so many customers and she even made some children cry. She's been gone for over a week." Gee whiz. Where will she go next? Will she ever find a job that suits her wonderful personality?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back