• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intense FeetLicking - 3 TASTY Beauties!!!

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
I loved these girls' feet SO MUCH, that I had to lick them as hard as I could as if it was my last time ever with their feet. And it was a damn good thing I did too, cuz I haven't licked them since and I was glad to have slurped up as much taste and smell that I could from these girls' feet when I had the chance. Each of them left a funk that stayed on my face for hours later. Lia LaBowe's (2nd girl) was the strongest funk residue... all of 'em damn good though, & unique and unforgettable smells too (loved their feet a lot) 😀

Attachments

• hard-licking.jpg
    hard-licking.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 860
  • hypnotic-feet.jpg
    hypnotic-feet.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 804
  • yoga-licking.jpg
    yoga-licking.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:
The 2nd girl has nice feet, thanks you for sharing tyler_d. A question, when you say "unforgettable smells too", you mean good smell, or stinky ?.

tyler_d said:
got any pics of them? 🙂
Well, really not, i only have some pictures from a girl with stinky feet, but only you'll see her soles, because she doesn't show her face, she's ticklish too, i look for her due to this reason, because i don't like stinky feet :tounge:.

Last edited:
thx for the pic. I have to admit I'm not a big time stinky fan either... I just like the feet to have a noticeable scent. not raunch persay, but stinky enough to be notice and to show a woman's feet have been through some usage in a given day 😉

tyler_d said:
thx for the pic. I have to admit I'm not a big time stinky fan either... I just like the feet to have a noticeable scent. not raunch persay, but stinky enough to be notice and to show a woman's feet have been through some usage in a given day 😉
You're welcome. Good point, i understand what you say, once i got a woman with nice feet, really ticklish and i couldn't to resist to smell her soles, they're a bit stinky, but not too much, i liked when she reacted such as "eeeagh !!, don't do that" and after i tickled more again and i did smell her soles again !! 😉 😀.

that's my favorite reaction is when they're like euughgh adn sorta self conscious but just more amazed/disgusted by the fact that I like it 😉

i know i saw a vid of this somewhere, i sure as hell can't find it but if anyone else can that would be awesome, i mean i saw it elswhere on the net, not the obvious.

would be great if you could share that one if you come across it again 🙂 I would love to see it

i know i saw a vid of this somewhere, i sure as hell can't find it but if anyone else can that would be awesome, i mean i saw it elswhere on the net, not the obvious.
What video are you talking about ?. From tyler_d picture, or from my picture ?.

Nice clips! The third one is may fav.
Thanks for sharing!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back