• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intense In-Terror-gation (guest color)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Alright, yet again this one is an artwork where I did the design/concept and linear, and another talented artist did the amazing color work. I've actually been sitting on this one for almost half a year without posting it.

In this case, our guest color artist is the extremely talented and generous Scavenger. ^^

As an early warning, this pic has NOT been resized and it's huge.

I actually did a shaded version of this pic long ago, I just neglected to post it to DA due to content (and probable lack of interest), but Scav's work in this version just deserves to be seen even it's also probably half a year old at this point. ^^

---

Story?

Recently revamped (and now 'ninja-based') OC Nikki was apparently caught infiltrating a very nasty place. And now she's somewhat being 'interrogated' by two equally nasty (and varied) torturers. On the left is some sort of crazy AI system with feathered arms for feelers. On the right? A possibly demonic creature with an oni-mask covering its real face...and clawed tentacles reaching out of its worm-like body. And a nasty tongue...

I particularly love how dark and terrifying (not to mention intense) that Scavenger made the scene...his color work is amazing in general and this is no exception in my book.

Again, I only did the concept/linear.
All credit for the awesome color should be directed to Scavenger.

---

The original shaded version of this pic can be found at http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=60078

Spooky and sexy, great coloring and lineart. 🙂 I really like this pic!

Why did you sit on this for a year?! It is an excellent piece to be shown off - a wonderful collaboration.

What else you hiding? :lol

Mattheww:
Thank you. ^^

Reepero Laughter:
Well, Scav should get credit for that, as he did some amazing things with the colorwork here.

MisterDae:
Indeed, Scavenger went over the top on this one. 🙂

Alphazion:
Yeah, the colors really give this one a mixed 'terror' and 'erotic' look. Intense. 😉

FeatherDaemon:
Half a year, and we sat on it for three reasons:
1 - Safety/Permission, sorta.
2 - Timing, which looking around makes me think I screwed up on anyway.
3 - The original (shaded) posting got pretty much ignored here. >:

And yes, there is more being hidden still... 😉

Je4176:
Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming for her...fortunately/unfortunately she IS starting to 'enjoy it. 😉
As for the feet? There could be...

A beautiful work of art.
Your drawing style and the coloring have blended very well. 🙂

FeatherDaemon:
Half a year, and we sat on it for three reasons:
1 - Safety/Permission, sorta.
2 - Timing, which looking around makes me think I screwed up on anyway.
3 - The original (shaded) posting got pretty much ignored here. >:

And yes, there is more being hidden still... 😉

1 - OK, yeah I guess that has to be worked out.
2 - Well I don't know about that it is still on page 1 *bump*
3 - I've never ignored your stuff. I don't always comment, but I usually make a point to check it out. I have always enjoyed your style.

More hidden = more stuff to look forward to! 😉

Raj:
THanks much.

Darth Vegeta:
Thanks too, though I think the color 'makes' this one. ^^

FeatherDaemon:
More of 'in general' thing (#3, that is) really. And yeah, sitting on a few like this still.

That is AWESOME! You two should work together more often! I like how managed to keep the originality of both your styles intact while merging them.

44blues:
Yeah, it's kinda eerie how both styles can be seen still in the pic. ^^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back