• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive Story (Sort of) - Multiple F /F&M - An Innocent Bystander

tiklduster

Hi all,

I have started a story here about a female (presumably me) who stumbles upon a tickling teasing scene. Along the way I have include pieces of the story for each of you (if you want to) to fill in effectively customizing the ticklish tale with the fantasy things/folks/torments that give you the most pleasure.

I think it would make for an interesting thread for each of you to fill in the blanks in this thread..ie everywhere you see {{ What does she do/look like/tickle with}} respond here in this thread with your customizations.

Even post pics or even better draw illustrations =)) that you might envision of the participants if you want to.

Just thought it might be fun and maybe give me ideas for more stories based on what some in the community might enjoy.

Number your responses based on the number next to the {{}} for ease of reading.

There's a lot of tickle talk in this one so for those of you who don't like that..I apologize in advance.

Bear in mind this story contains descriptive content meant for adults only and all participants in the story are over the age of 21.

Ok on to the story....hope to see a lot of folks join in.

FG

An Innocent Bystander

"Kitchyyy Kooo baby ...kiitchhyyy coochie coo" I heard as I walked past a deserted building on my way home.

Pausing, I heard it again...a sexy female voice purring "Cooochie cooochie cooochie" and then giggling..yes it was sexy giggling..low and muffled at first but the more coochie cooes that were uttered..the louder and harder the laughter became.

"HahhAHahhAHAhahAhahahAHAhaHah AAAAAAhahAhahahahaHAH."

"Pleaseehehhhehehehheh Not Thereeeee..... Gawd Nooooooooo HAHahaHAHahahaHaa .....not there ......Hehehehehehehehehee."

Oh my I immediately thought to myself, someone is getting tickled. I felt a bit flushed..my nipples stiffening.

."HAhahHAHAHaHAHaHaHaAhh NOOOOO HOoOOoHOhOOHohohooHohHo" the laughter continued as did the sexy taunting.

"Kittyyy Kittyy Kitty"

The laughter and that sexy, maddening baby talk combining to make hornier and hornier. My goodness ..What should I do? I paused again to listen.

"Kitchcyy kitchhyy kitchhy koooo..are your widdle piggies ticklwish..huh? Coochieee coooooo Who's got ticklish feetsies" "laff baby... laff it up for Mandy."

"AaahHAHaHaHahhahahhAaHaHaHhahaah" the tormented laughter rang out as the sexy voice taunted and teased.

"Coochieee cooochie coooo" "A few hours of this action will teach you two not to poke your noses in our business....Hand me that feather duster, will you Daphne?...lil giggles here really loves it when I dust her ticklish widdle piggies...don't you baby?"

"NO NO NOOOOOO" the poor girl screamed before dissolving into a fit of uncontrollable giggling. "HHHAhhahahHAHAHAHAHaHhahaHHHAahaHAHHa.."

"Not thatttt hehehehhehehehe anything but the feather *giggle* duster hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaahahaha"

"tickle tickle tickle" the captor taunted obviously applying the feather duster to the ticklish soles of her captives ticklish bare feet. It was so obvious because the girl's laughter rang out like never before.....

"HHHHHAhahaHaHahaHAHa..hooooohoooooohoooo"

"Awwwww does that ol feather duster tickle dem pretty widdle feetsie weetsies?"

It was obvious this poor girl, whomever she was, had very Very VERY ticklish feet and toes and she was in real trouble..but the wicked tickler, Mandy with the incredibly sexy voice had said "you two" and I only heard one girl laffing and begging. I couldn't help but wonder what was happening to the other captive?

Against my better judgement, I decided to step inside the door to see if I could figure out what was happening..was this scene consensual or did I need to go for help?

I had to do something ..I just couldn't leave her here suffering this way.

"Ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahah" she screamed unable to stop the laughter that was being forced from her with a feather duster.

I stepped inside, and slowly, quietly closed the door behind me. Following the delicious sounds of the giggling and taunting, I made my way to an interior room and peeked around the corner. I should have left right then but my nipples were so hard and I was strangely aroused my eyes were riveted to the deliciously kinky and erotic scene before my eyes.

There were 4 beautiful women in the room in addition to the poor ticklish girl sitting stark naked on a bench with her hands secured high above her head and her ankles secured in the padded holes of a set of wooden stocks. Her thighs were strapped to the table and she was helpless, completely helpless and so very foot ticklish.

Her toesies wiggled as the dark haired beauty who was in charge feather dusted the soft silky arches of her bare feet and taunted her sexily. " Coochie coochie cooo" "KITCCHHYYY KITCHHYY KITCHHYYYY. "

The poor girl laffed and pleaded but there would be no escape nothing to do but sit there and laugh as her huge round boobies jiggled and danced to the ticklish tune being played across her helplessly soft and hopelessly ticklish bare feet. Her captor sat in a chair obviously enjoying her work..teasing, tickling, taunting the poor girl as she laffed and squirmed.

"HHHAhahahahHhAhhahahahaHa NOOOOOOOOOOOO hhhHHAaHahaHaHahaHa MOREEE HAHahahahahahahahaahah..I Can't take ITTTTTTTTTTT" she shouted as she again dissoved into sexy giggling her captor paying no attention to the desperate nature of her ticklish predicament.

1 - {{Describe her captor..how is she dressed..what are her physical characteristics? What color are the feathers in the duster? Be as descriptive as you like))

Directly in front of the bound girl and her sexy captor is a man, completely naked, bound to an x frame in a standing position ..he has a ball gag in his mouth and my mouth drops open as I see the size of his cock. His cock is huge and engorged ..the veins throbbing and purple and OMG they've tied off his dick and his balls so he can't cum.

I watch intently unable to turn my head away as the two girls between his bound legs tease and torment his engorged member without mercy as he watches the ticklish scene playing out before his eyes. This man, unable to do anything but stand there and endure the teasing and the foot tickling is suffering a torment so erotic it's unbearable ..he obviously has an incredible foot tickling fetish and these girls are making him pay dearly for it.

2 - {{Describe the two girls and the methods they use for teasing his cock..}}

One of the girls purrs "oh my baby loves to have his big drippy cock played with don't you sweetie" *giggles* "Especially while watching an incredible foot tickling show."

His eyes widen as she picks up a long stiff white feather and begins to twirl it underneath his swollen balls.

"you like big ol soft ticklish feet honey?" "I know you do" "Look at them wiggly widdle piggies and listen to that delicious laughter" "You know how ticklish her big ol bare feet are don't you baby?"

Taking her cue, the girl with the feather duster cooes "Cooochieee cooochie coochieeee...Kitchhyy kitchhyyy koooo" and turns up the intensity on the soft ticklish bare feet of her captive.

"HHHHAhahahaHhaHhaaHhaHhaHhaa NOOOOOO HHHHahhahHHahhahahahhAAhAhahHAHAhAhAah" she squeals as the feather duster dances wickedly up and down her soles and back and forth across her delicious widdle toes.

The combination of the tickly taunting and the toe wiggling and the laughter is driving this poor man crazy. I watch as his cock bobs and twitches drooling precum as the girls continue their wicked teasing and then ......

They notice me standing there!

3 - {{Describe me and how I'm dressed..this should be fun}}

They jump from their positions and grab me and place me in front of the poor man.

The leader orders me to strip for the captives or be placed into the stocks.

4. {{Describe the action here}}

To be continued!!!

I will gathere up the best responses, pics, etc over the next couple of weeks and post them in complete form and continue the story based on the direction you all take it.

I hope you all have fun.

1 - Blonde, semi long hair, wearing a very tight dinner dress, holding a long feather.
2- one blone, other long red hair, both in bra and panties, both holding either leg and teasing with their fingers across the shaft and head.
3- hmm, don't know you that well yet...will have to investigate!
4-You start to strip but look around for escape...

An Innocent Bystander

"Kitchyyy Kooo baby ...kiitchhyyy coochie coo" I heard as I walked past a deserted building on my way home.

Pausing, I heard it again...a sexy female voice purring "Cooochie cooochie cooochie" and then giggling..yes it was sexy giggling..low and muffled at first but the more coochie cooes that were uttered..the louder and harder the laughter became.

"HahhAHahhAHAhahAhahahAHAhaHah AAAAAAhahAhahahahaHAH."

"Pleaseehehhhehehehheh Not Thereeeee..... Gawd Nooooooooo HAHahaHAHahahaHaa .....not there ......Hehehehehehehehehee."

Oh my I immediately thought to myself, someone is getting tickled. I felt a bit flushed..my nipples stiffening.

."HAhahHAHAHaHAHaHaHaAhh NOOOOO HOoOOoHOhOOHohohooHohHo" the laughter continued as did the sexy taunting.

"Kittyyy Kittyy Kitty"

The laughter and that sexy, maddening baby talk combining to make hornier and hornier. My goodness ..What should I do? I paused again to listen.

"Kitchcyy kitchhyy kitchhy koooo..are your widdle piggies ticklwish..huh? Coochieee coooooo Who's got ticklish feetsies" "laff baby... laff it up for Mandy."

"AaahHAHaHaHahhahahhAaHaHaHhahaah" the tormented laughter rang out as the sexy voice taunted and teased.

"Coochieee cooochie coooo" "A few hours of this action will teach you two not to poke your noses in our business....Hand me that feather duster, will you Daphne?...lil giggles here really loves it when I dust her ticklish widdle piggies...don't you baby?"

"NO NO NOOOOOO" the poor girl screamed before dissolving into a fit of uncontrollable giggling. "HHHAhhahahHAHAHAHAHaHhahaHHHAahaHAHHa.."

"Not thatttt hehehehhehehehe anything but the feather *giggle* duster hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaahahaha"

"tickle tickle tickle" the captor taunted obviously applying the feather duster to the ticklish soles of her captives ticklish bare feet. It was so obvious because the girl's laughter rang out like never before.....

"HHHHHAhahaHaHahaHAHa..hooooohoooooohoooo"

"Awwwww does that ol feather duster tickle dem pretty widdle feetsie weetsies?"

It was obvious this poor girl, whomever she was, had very Very VERY ticklish feet and toes and she was in real trouble..but the wicked tickler, Mandy with the incredibly sexy voice had said "you two" and I only heard one girl laffing and begging. I couldn't help but wonder what was happening to the other captive?

Against my better judgement, I decided to step inside the door to see if I could figure out what was happening..was this scene consensual or did I need to go for help?

I had to do something ..I just couldn't leave her here suffering this way.

"Ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahah" she screamed unable to stop the laughter that was being forced from her with a feather duster.

I stepped inside, and slowly, quietly closed the door behind me. Following the delicious sounds of the giggling and taunting, I made my way to an interior room and peeked around the corner. I should have left right then but my nipples were so hard and I was strangely aroused my eyes were riveted to the deliciously kinky and erotic scene before my eyes.

There were 4 beautiful women in the room in addition to the poor ticklish girl sitting stark naked on a bench with her hands secured high above her head and her ankles secured in the padded holes of a set of wooden stocks. Her thighs were strapped to the table and she was helpless, completely helpless and so very foot ticklish.

Her toesies wiggled as the dark haired beauty who was in charge feather dusted the soft silky arches of her bare feet and taunted her sexily. " Coochie coochie cooo" "KITCCHHYYY KITCHHYY KITCHHYYYY. "

The poor girl laffed and pleaded but there would be no escape nothing to do but sit there and laugh as her huge round boobies jiggled and danced to the ticklish tune being played across her helplessly soft and hopelessly ticklish bare feet. Her captor sat in a chair obviously enjoying her work..teasing, tickling, taunting the poor girl as she laffed and squirmed.

"HHHAhahahahHhAhhahahahaHa NOOOOOOOOOOOO hhhHHAaHahaHaHahaHa MOREEE HAHahahahahahahahaahah..I Can't take ITTTTTTTTTTT" she shouted as she again dissoved into sexy giggling her captor paying no attention to the desperate nature of her ticklish predicament.

With long golden hair and eyes a poisonous green her tormentor was a beauty to hold, just looking at her I could tell she was well bred, tall slim round plump breasts and a set of nylon clad legs that could drive any man crazy. I envied her, mostly because it was I that wanted to be wielding that duster against her pretty toes I could do it so much better and thinking about it turned me on even more, frustrated gently bit my lower lip as i listened to the sweet music of her captors laughter. She must have just finished work, a business woman of some kind, dressed in a shirt, jacket and skirt, nylons, and a beautiful pair of heels concealing those probably perfect feet. She had a look of fury and lust almost that of madness as she wielded that duster in a less then accurate fashion. The stiff turkey feathers were driving her captor to insanity brushing left to rigt up and down, she squealed as the captor dragged the feathers between her toes.

Directly in front of the bound girl and her sexy captor is a man, completely naked, bound to an x frame in a standing position ..he has a ball gag in his mouth and my mouth drops open as I see the size of his cock. His cock is huge and engorged ..the veins throbbing and purple and OMG they've tied off his dick and his balls so he can't cum.

I watch intently unable to turn my head away as the two girls between his bound legs tease and torment his engorged member without mercy as he watches the ticklish scene playing out before his eyes. This man, unable to do anything but stand there and endure the teasing and the foot tickling is suffering a torment so erotic it's unbearable ..he obviously has an incredible foot tickling fetish and these girls are making him pay dearly for it.

The two women were beauties, temptresses, she-devils the kind that you hear in tall tales of leading their sex driven men to their doom. This was worse, and god I wish I was one of them. His cock was the perfect length but looked even larger as it was being tormented and teased it seemed as tho it would explode at any moment by now it was about two inches thick pulsing throbbing like a starved lion caged about a foot away from its meal. I was hungry. Their long nails dragged across his size eleven feet forcing muffled laughter from behind his gag. Cries of pain and pleasure were heard I almost felt sory for him "If only I could ride him" I thought to myself.

One of the girls purrs "oh my baby loves to have his big drippy cock played with don't you sweetie" *giggles* "Especially while watching an incredible foot tickling show."

His eyes widen as she picks up a long stiff white feather and begins to twirl it underneath his swollen balls.

"you like big ol soft ticklish feet honey?" "I know you do" "Look at them wiggly widdle piggies and listen to that delicious laughter" "You know how ticklish her big ol bare feet are don't you baby?"

Taking her cue, the girl with the feather duster cooes "Cooochieee cooochie coochieeee...Kitchhyy kitchhyyy koooo" and turns up the intensity on the soft ticklish bare feet of her captive.

"HHHHAhahahaHhaHhaaHhaHhaHhaa NOOOOOO HHHHahhahHHahhahahahhAAhAhahHAHAhAhAah" she squeals as the feather duster dances wickedly up and down her soles and back and forth across her delicious widdle toes.

The combination of the tickly taunting and the toe wiggling and the laughter is driving this poor man crazy. I watch as his cock bobs and twitches drooling precum as the girls continue their wicked teasing and then ......

They notice me standing there!

Dressed in a tracksuit I have the perfect opportunity to run but I'm frozen I cant move taken over by lust and curiosity my nike clad feet wont move me.

They jump from their positions and grab me and place me in front of the poor man.

The leader orders me to strip for the captives or be placed into the stocks.

I had to be quick or else they would make a decision for me. If I stripped I would be a sex slave forced to become one of these demons however if i didnt i would be put in stocks most probably stripped anyway and tickled...................... I could do a better job then them at this any day. I slipped out of my trainers slipped my bottoms off then my top. each girl was eying me up, the two captives wept making the most of this small break, good thing too because they were about to get it bad. My t-shirt came off along with my bra the undies stayed on, along with my socks the floor was cold. "look how wet she is" the girls wisperd between themselves. The blond stepped up to me "this could be interesting!"

This is my first attempt hope its enjoyed :redface:

Feather Girl, I just love the teasing/taunting! You don't need our help, you are doing a wonderful job all on your own 😀 Please continue the story... pleeeeeaaaase! 😀

1 - {{Describe her captor..how is she dressed..what are her physical characteristics? What color are the feathers in the duster? Be as descriptive as you like))

She is dressed like a french maid. She has the classic frilly black dress with the white apron and pink frilly knickers that lighly tickle her fully fashioned stocking clad legs. Her stockings very sheer and black. And her heels are very high and black and old fashioned and just waiting to be plucked off of her feet, but since they are both firmly planted on the ground and she has the upper hand right now she is not in the position to be losing her shoes any time soon. Her feather duster is pink and matches her knickers. Her hair is brown and done up in a bun. She is very pretty and is wearing red lipstick and light makeup.

2 - {{Describe the two girls and the methods they use for teasing his cock..}}

One girl, a blond, is dressed in a black business suit. Very prim and professionally dressed with her in a bun and her feet in a pair of high heeled boots. She is tickling the top of the man's penis with a feather.

The other girl is dressed in a long tight fitting red Japanese traditional dress with a long slit up the side, she has long black hair and is probably of Japanese descent. She is wearing sheer blue hose and red flats. She slips off one of her shoes and starts tickling the bottom of his shaft with her nylon clad toes. The guy is about to explode.

3 - {{Describe me and how I'm dressed..this should be fun}}

You are wearing jeans and a t-shirt with some hiking sneakers. Pretty casually dressed actually. But you decided not to wear a bra today, and because it was a cold day, decided to wear your black pantyhose underneath your jeans instead of socks. These pantyhose are extremely sheer and slippery. Your sneakers also come equipped with some rather thick long laces which are perfect for tying people's wrists and ankles down. Of course once those laces are out, your sneakers have no chance of staying on your slippery stocking feet, and you're vulnerable ticklish tootsies will be fair game.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back