• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Interdimensional Dating Network (GIFs)

TickleMFG

TMF Poster
The Interdimensional Dating Network's (IDN) marketing arm targeted an innumerable number of courtship rituals and intimate particularities. The IDN claimed to always be able to find at least 1,000 soulmates for the prospective subscriber, or your money back.

Targeted ads were finally a thing to celebrate.

*Edited, added two additional, including one for the UB fans.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/zedoe

Attachments

• Marketing1.gif
    Marketing1.gif
    3 MB · Views: 117
  • Marketing2.gif
    Marketing2.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Marketing3.gif
    Marketing3.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 102
  • Marketing4.gif
    Marketing4.gif
    14.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Marketing5.gif
    Marketing5.gif
    8.3 MB · Views: 104
  • Marketing6.gif
    Marketing6.gif
    8.1 MB · Views: 62
  • Marketing7.gif
    Marketing7.gif
    13.6 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I think in ten years, most tickling video producers will be the guys who know how to work with AI tools.

I think in ten years, most tickling video producers will be the guys who know how to work with AI tools.
You’re likely right, but I’d move the timeline closer to 5 years. The imperfect images above takes a small part photographers’s eye, graphic design to smooth the edges, and coder to produce without glaring defects. That said, I could see much of that automated in the near future.

I was hesitant to even post because I didn’t want to take away from real artist’s contributions here. This takes some work but the skill involved is not close to the folks drawing images from scratch let alone animating, and it’s going to keep getting easier.

That's assuming in ten years we'll still need somebody else to produce videos.

The underlying idea of current AI is freeing the watchers from the middleman; at some point, if you can do it yourself, you don't need producers, majors, corps, artists, writers, actors and so on.
Maybe we'll also see the resurgence of people wanting cruder art and candid videos because THOSE feel more "real".

Last edited:
That's assuming in the years we'll still need somebody else to produce videos.

The underlying idea of current AI is freeing the watchers from the middleman; at some point, if you can do it yourself, you don't need producers, majors, corps, artists, writers, actors and so on.
Maybe we'll also see the resurgence of people wanting cruder art and candid videos because THOSE feel more "real".

I think that's right. As we enter the age of AI, anything bespoke will become more valuable and prized. Things made by humans will have more value because they're more rare and hard to come by.

I think that's right. As we enter the age of AI, anything bespoke will become more valuable and prized. Things made by humans will have more value because they're more rare and hard to come by.

I'll brush off my watercolor techniques, just in case.

😀

The Interdimensional Dating Network's (IDN) marketing arm targeted an innumerable number of courtship rituals and intimate particularities. The IDN claimed to always be able to find at least 1,000 soulmates for the prospective subscriber, or your money back.

Targeted ads were finally a thing to celebrate.

*Edited, added two additional, including one for the UB fans.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/zedoe
The last one is real good.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back