• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interested in request

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well I am kinda bored... I don't have enough time to spend on my previous novel D.O.D., so to spend my time I decided to take my chance with few requests... here are the rules of my stories...
-I don't do sexual tickling
-I do tickle minor, but not in any sexual, bondage or tortuous way
-I am fond of description, so when you make a request (If you do) please post picture of the person you want to be told about, or if you don't have a picture describe it or send me detailed review of that person
-I am fast writer, so don't mind few grammar mistakes, but that means your story will be done fast
-I don't tolerate racism, nationalism or religion hatred, so none of that
... well I think that covers all of it for now... sorry if it looks too bossy, but I have some rules that I made for myself to become a better artist and writer... Again any request is welcome, just as long as it complies to rules above... 🙂

please could u write a story about these 2

please could u write a story about Ashley tisdale tickling Vanessa Hudgens. pics of them below:

vanessa :
Vanessa_01_AvUQKEc

Ashley:
Ashley_Tisdale_Bikini_Kayak_07_tc95fwC

Last edited:
Well for starters... you attached the pictures wrong. Second I expected a little bit detailed request... or atleast their description... I mean I didn't even know about them up until now...
All in all the story is easy and it will be done in two or three days... if you have any other preferences it would be great, cause it helps stress out all of possibilities and I get to know the people you requested even better...

Yay, someone else who's not into sexual tickling! 🙂

Okay, here's my request. Michael J Fox is relentlessly tickled on the soles of his feet for a long time, preferably two hours. I don't care who the 'ler is. Maybe have him wear a fleece top and fleece pants. Just keep it on the soles of the feet, please - unless you want to do warm-up tickling.

Here's his pic:

mjfcutie.jpg

Last edited:
Why not... heh I never done an /m story, so it should be interesting... I will have to do background check on him first and finish gaz's request first... seeing how easy was the job I will make it hopefully by tomorrow evening and start this request...

Sounds awesome! He's most famous for Back to the Future, Family Ties, and Spin City.

unfortunately, both of request will be postponed for tomorrow, if not for day after tomorrow, but that is it... at that time I promise a story you wanted, so please be calm... and collected...

No problem! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I'm sure looking forward to it, though.

Hunter first part of story... aka teaser part... aka prologue is in story section...
Now for request Tickle4444 asked... and after that another ashley vanessa and if we are lucky once more mr. fox... well enjoy for now... next story will be done by monday... i hope...

There is one other thing I should add. No pain, okay? Just lots and lots of tickling! 🙂 Of course, he will need to be restrained.

Last edited:
Tickle4444 he might not be the only one on other side of twirling feather 😀
huntergaz no need to thank me it was my pleasure to write and it will be, just to heal this ankle....

That fine! Just no pain and no sex. I'm sure the latter won't be a problem for you. Just make sure Michael gets a good dose of relentless foot tickling, though. Also, just remember, nothing else but the soles of the feet. To me, that's the ultimate tickle torture spot. It's usually the most ticklish spot on a person's body - and unbearably ticklish, at that!

Last edited:
Tickle4444, I think this will be a funny story all in all... It will be decent comparison to his previous roles 😛
Tickler tickle, I will see if I can make it... but don't worry... even I wanted to tickle hermion, not because she is cute, but because she is so bothersome to me...

I must apologies to Tickle4444... for I intended to post Foxes story today, but unfortunately for writer inside me I got a new school assignment. I am to make a futuristic presentation of our city for Siemens... I hope you understand that this is great challenge and opportunity... so I will postpone it few days...

When I give my word then it counts milady. Thy story will be done... just be patience...

Hey, I don't want to sound too pushy - but when you think you'll have the story done? Maybe sometime next week?

I am sorry tickle4444... i was pretty busy lately... i have to do a presentation for siemens, my ankle hurts from my last injury and I am in homework up till my neck... you understand don't you?

how r u

hey how r u I know ur busy but I was wondering if u know wen u be able to post the next part of the story.

Hunter

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back