• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting illusion

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
ok first a note of warning...the link i'm about to post concerns an illusion that has to do with the pentagon and world trade centers..i realize those were horrible tradgeties..still i found this interesting enuf to post..so if your easy offended dont go to the page..if you are curious and want to see something kind of odd and how some people have to much time on their hands to notice such things than go to it..

http://www.linkydinky.com/20billsecrets.shtml

...and I thought I had a lot of free time on my hands...wow..

Ven

what I'd like to know.....

How many times did they fold that thing before they got it to look like that? It's kinda like seeing images in clouds. Whatever is on your mind is likely to be what you'll see.

Personally, I see feathers a lot! 😀

Ann

does this actually work with a $20 or is it a very subtle photoshop piece? Either way, I thought it was kinda clever.

it does i tried it...alittle awkward folding but yeah it looks like it does on the website

Strange...but I'm with Ann on this one. Since Sept. 11, the event has weighed heavily on just about everyone's subconscious mind. Therefore, it will become easier for one to notice things relating to that particular event. Yes, it does look like the twin towers, and the pentagon, but no one seemed to notice until after it happened.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back