• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting question about tickling

crunkguy

TMF Poster
Lets say you're talking to a girl and you indirectly bring up them getting tickled, does anyone else get like nervous and and shaky cause you think you're like giving away your secret or something. its hard to explain but everytime i bring it up to someone or im givin the opportunity its like this weird rush..discuss

well hard to tell , depends on the person ure talking to rly imo , if there somewhat in a grey sone , they woulden't even get the little hint ure giving that might give away ure tickle fetishism.On the other hand if there like closer to u and know u better and meaby even have a hunch u would have on this would be more of a confemation about it. I think the rush u then have is the fear of getting discovered and another fear rush on a meaby bad reaction towards it.

Yeah. I get that rush. It's the adrenaline of something personal or secret being revealed. Like a poker tell.

I love that rush. I've worked out entire strategies to bring conversations to this topic, giving the illusion of a natural flow of discussion.

Yes, I know. It's evil. I've learned to live with it. 🙂

Strange! I have had this rush as well -- I haven't pursued it or tried to instigate it, but it is interesting.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back