• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

International Tickle Takedown 2D: Baunfire Hogtie Tickle 1 – HD – F/F – MF/F

jmsdarke

Verified
ITT2D-Baunfire%20Hogtie%20Tickle%201-HDsm.jpg

Honey removes the dominatrix Baunfire’s thigh high black boots and her fishnet stockings to unsheeth the bare flesh of her legs and feet.

Baunfire-Honey-062808-108.jpg

When the German domme realizes that this shoot is taking her into being tickled, she tries to back out of it. Of course, our man Mr. Darke insists that she go through with the revenge portion of the shoot. You see, he has a thing for breaking domme girls with tickling.

Baunfire-Honey-062808-115.jpg

Baunfire-Honey-062808-118.jpg

At the break while she’s tied up, she said that she had done a tickle shoot before and could probably handle it. I explained to her that this wouldn’t be like any previous experience.

Baunfire-Honey-062808-121.jpg

I told her this would be so dam intense, she’d have a religious experience. By the way the 6’ 3” Glamazon cries for Jesus when Honey and James Darke both get her bare lotioned soles with hair brushes, it looks like one more converted soul has seen the light.

Baunfire-Honey-062808-128.jpg

This video is for anyone who has ever wanted to see a big back dominatrix totally dominated with tickling.

Baunfire-Honey-062808-134.jpg

Areas Tickled: Feet, Ribs, Back, Thighs, Inner Thighs, Knees, Groin

The HD (1280 x 720) version is now available at ShyAndWildTickling.com.

<div><embed src="http://www.livevideo.com/flvplayer/embed/1490F58C7D75420FADEDF01AB6809EBB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" WIDTH="445" HEIGHT="369" wmode="transparent"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/1490F58C7D75420FADEDF01AB6809EBB/695656/international-tickle-takedown-.aspx">International Tickle Takedown 2D: Baunfire Hogtie Tickle 1 – HD – F/F – MF/F</a></div>

JD

Nice to see a dominatrix getting her own medicine. :tickle: Strange laugh though.

Her laugh is more of a throat laugh than a belly laugh.

A funny thing is that before the shoot she wasn't sure if she'd be ticklish enough. By the end she told me that it was much easier to endure pain than tickling because we had pushed her so hard with the tickling. Of course, now she wants to come back and shoot some more.

I just love seeing a big domme girl lose all self control and composure and be forced to animalistically spas, jerk and writhe, all by the force of tickling.

JD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back