• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogation clip (m/f)

Yeah! It happens to be one of my top ten favorites. :wub: Wish I could purchase the whole clip.

this was i believe from "the laughter" if i recall right...he was a great guy and made great stuff (back from the long gone good old days). never seen a version this long before.

notice the "blooper" at roughly 1:38 in the clip "tell me where the microwave -i mean microfilm is" he says LOL! classic!

aside from that part...a very nice clip.

Aw shucks... NO WAIT i have that one!

Yeah it's not there based on the link posted but I believe this one is with a young lady named Becky... Actually that's the video that got me into making vids with the Laugher as Agent X and our old pal Doc Sock Head. We later made the Magicians Assistant with a different Becki...

Funny story he told me about that vid... apparently the lady's feet were NOT very attractive from the top side but as you can see it worked out.

Forgot all about that one... I'll have to watch it again.

Interrogation Clip

Hi All,

Laugher here. I am still here just more in the background and quiet. It was great seeing the old clip again. Thank you all for the nice comments. And Manion Earth, I do miss the days with you and good old Doc Cock Head, and of course the 'other Beckt" <smile>

That video took about an hour ro make and we ended up in a 4 hour marathon tickle session after. Beck told me she slep for 16 straight hours after that. Don't know what ever happened to her, but I sure wish she was still around. All my tickle contacts have dried up here in the Detroit Metro area so I do not get to have the regular sessions like I used to.

Wishing all my tickle friends and very nice and giggly Christmas.

Sadly the clip has been taken down. It's possible that the direct traffic from a fetish site alerted the folks at Daily Motion.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back