• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intimate Part Unleashed (M/F, tickling w/depth, feet, soles, colorful)

AnnoXanti

TMF Regular
"I tend to think soles are the most intimate non-intimate part of a woman's body. Intimate because you don't usually show soles. You walk on them. You'd have to sit or recline to show them and yet they are not an intimate part. They are not sexual per se, yet they are very sensitive. They are considered the borderline of the threshold between the human body and the greater flow of earth..."

In my rare journey to an unknown abyss, I came across the words above, so I quoted verbatim. Even as a child, I have milestones by getting inspired from what the world itself can give, however meaningless they might be to others...and such spark keeps me going on. The words may not have so much value, but it explains the unspoken charms of the feet. It is my utmost feeling that it has been said by a beautiful person.

Attachments

• AnnoXanti-IntimateFeet1LR.jpg
    AnnoXanti-IntimateFeet1LR.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 525
  • AnnoXanti-IntimateFeet2LR.jpg
    AnnoXanti-IntimateFeet2LR.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Often feet are not given the appreciation they deserve. Soles perhaps most of all. They carry our full weight day after day, even in uncomfortable shoes in many occasions. Toes are pushed into too tight shoes and ... I think they're probably the most 'poorly treated' parts of the human body, generally.

All more reason to treat them nicely and give them some extra attention. 🙂

Outstanding! Great attention to detail. The curl of the toes and the wrinkles on the soles are exactly what you'd expect to see if this scenario were taking place (at least, that's my experience!).

As always, very much appreciated. Thanks for sharing these with us.

These two wonderful works aside, the quote you've chosen as well as your own shared feelings and words are themselves beautiful. Your appreciation of the foot, as well as that of our mutually shared 'abyss', shows you are of equal beauty in spirit. I hope to see more of you. Welcome.

Intimate non-intimate part. Very, very true, my friend, and beautifully displayed within those two drawings. Excellent work! :happy:

Great use of color and composition. Beautiful sensuous ticklish style. Thank you. Makes kitty purr.

Some people consider being barefoot to actually be more intimate than nudity.

The shape and features of nice feet rival the shape and features of other body zones.

Thanks a lot for the comments!

Ilohnoh: Yep, actually the feet need the same pampering the same way we pamper the face

bobc1313: As someone contributing once in a while, I admit this is the first time I really did freebies featuring the feet in full glory. Usually they are with UB combined.

nutznfla: Oh! that was really sweet...such a wonderful appreciation with the words you said. My efforts are worth then!

Dalekfire: ...that is why I quoted because the words are simple yet powerful in its own sense.

ticklekat: Just keep on purring, I won't mind at all.

kopfhorer: I can see that you really appreciate the charms of feet. So we celebrate together.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back