• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intro

Dannigrl

Hi, great to meet you all. Don't know my way around here yet so not sure if this is the place to introduce myself. This place was suggested to me, so I'll give it a whirl and see for myself.

My name is Danielle, I guess I'm a tickleholic.

-It started as a kid but grew worse in my teens.
-I love the true torture aspect of tickling as in a dungeon.
-The humiliation of loss of control is a perk.
-Love the teasing side at other times.
-I kept it secret and looked at a lot of things online.
-I have a tickle machine made exclusively for me.
-I have my own set of favorite photos and videos and some tickling heroes out there so I'm well versed and fairly choosy.

When I was 21 met with a great tickler/ticklee and was tossed into bondage, tormenting, and tickling firsthand. My head was spinning with what he could do and what I could do to him. Funny how when real life catches you offguard your head gets fuzzy. I meet with him or his comrads whenever I can each time going further. Occasionally I meet other males or females along the way if we interest each other. There's got to be more between us that just tickling though.

What else? Um, I keep pretty private and have experimented with tickling and bondage heavily. I've attended two tickle parties that blew my mind. My desire in tickling leans towards the more severe [Blame my Catholic background]. I've not sought out online groups like this but feel I may have something to share now and then.

Bottom line is I'll probably lurk more than anything unless something really jumps out at me or I know someone in the post.

Everyone around me calls me Danni. A bit of a tomboy in me, but only just a bit. The rest is all female and I'll let you know it 🙂

Thanks for havin' me!

(backs away into the shadows)

Aloha Danni!!! 😀
Welcome to TT.
Come on in take your shoes off and make your self at home.
There are a lot of great people here of all kinds.
Good luck to ya, and hope you enjoy your time here.

Aloha, John 😉

Welcome Danni ! I'm in Ma. Love to tickle and be tickled as well.

welcome Danni , enjoy the lurk arround ^^ or meaby post some rl stories.

Okay, my foot pic

Thanks for all the welcomes. I was told to post a photo of my soles if I wanted more welcomes- oh my! So for what's they're worth, it's below

Yeah I can sure post r/l stories. I just don't see any on here so I'm not sure if this is the right place

I'll look at some more posts and answer a few maybe. kind of new to me this navigating

Attachments

• danni1.JPG
    danni1.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 206
ah well best way to learn is to look and try isen't it, i believe tehre's a story section somewhere on the lower parts of the main forum page.Good looking soles , they also must have a lot of stories to tell on how they where tickled ^^

Hi, great to meet you all. Don't know my way around here yet so not sure if this is the place to introduce myself. This place was suggested to me, so I'll give it a whirl and see for myself.

My name is Danielle, I guess I'm a tickleholic.

-It started as a kid but grew worse in my teens.
-I love the true torture aspect of tickling as in a dungeon.
-The humiliation of loss of control is a perk.
-Love the teasing side at other times.
-I kept it secret and looked at a lot of things online.
-I have a tickle machine made exclusively for me.
-I have my own set of favorite photos and videos and some tickling heroes out there so I'm well versed and fairly choosy.

When I was 21 met with a great tickler/ticklee and was tossed into bondage, tormenting, and tickling firsthand. My head was spinning with what he could do and what I could do to him. Funny how when real life catches you offguard your head gets fuzzy. I meet with him or his comrads whenever I can each time going further. Occasionally I meet other males or females along the way if we interest each other. There's got to be more between us that just tickling though.

What else? Um, I keep pretty private and have experimented with tickling and bondage heavily. I've attended two tickle parties that blew my mind. My desire in tickling leans towards the more severe [Blame my Catholic background]. I've not sought out online groups like this but feel I may have something to share now and then.

Bottom line is I'll probably lurk more than anything unless something really jumps out at me or I know someone in the post.

Everyone around me calls me Danni. A bit of a tomboy in me, but only just a bit. The rest is all female and I'll let you know it 🙂

Thanks for havin' me!

(backs away into the shadows)

Welcome to the Theater Danni!
Lurk all you want and please do partake in that "something" that "jumps out" at you!
Myself and my lovely evil tickler of a wife share your passion for the "torture" and "severe" aspect of tickling!
Ahhh yes indeed. The more intense the better.
No mercy No limits!
(we are both ler and lee)
Hope to see you around.
Ciao for now.

TTD

Hi Danni,
Welcome! I am in Pa., Bucks County to be exact. I like your feet photo. Have fun on the site!

Welcome! 🙂

(I'm not a foot guy; the fact that my welcome came after the picture is a coincidence.)

A machine, eh? Could you describe that? 🙂

Y'all might want to check the date of the original post before welcoming someone who is already established here.

Tickling Machines

My original post was quite old, but I'll answer you as best I can below:

Welcome! 🙂

(I'm not a foot guy; the fact that my welcome came after the picture is a coincidence.)

A machine, eh? Could you describe that? 🙂

To do so I have to use the TT dreaded name of "Kujman" (oh heavens! cover your eyes dear children!)

It's one of Kujman's Laugh-O-matics he's used on me and then let me have as a gift after he retired it from demos.

A tickling machine a.k.a. a cold machine that tickles you sensless and doesn't care about safe words. It senses your movements, remembers what you react to, reacts to your sounds and even body heat- has it's own temperment and attitude. For true tickling 'torture' applications and head space fun.

**What follows is a bit graphic. Given the tastes of the majority here, I would suggest skipping it if you're a level one through five player. Change the channel or don't complain!**

This tickle machine holds a fond memory for me- it was used on me at my first introduction to one of his events last year. Stretched nude on a rack till I felt like Gumby, at the end of my sentenced ordeal he brought this machine over to me and I mistakenly laughed at the thought. I was then punished for my "total lack of respect towards greater robotic manipulatory machinary". A bogus charge he made up on the spot and I adored him for later on 🙂

It could have been placed on my poor toes, my breasts, even my stretched wide open pits- I've seen it all done at his place.

But nooooo 😱

You see my first lesson was never underestimate Mr. Kuj. I may have still been new but he knows just how to get to you mentally and physically. Kuj is a great looking guy, absolutely no argument there. But he also knows just how to get to a lady and allow her to open up and experience pleasures in a charming and not overtly sexual way.

So- in a very classy and exciting move, he nestled it right between my stretched legs, then describing in whispers exactly what it was going to do to me, to my utmost shame and wonderful panic. Aiming it directly at my most sensitive and vulnerable area.

That wasn't enough. He used a little custom metal device (sorry I've forgotten the name of the thing) that clamped onto and held my lips open and pulled my hood back. It sounds medieval I know, but for those ladies wincing, I assure you not only didn't it hurt-- but he took the time to warm it up and it felt good.

Then and only then- when I was completely exposed physically and mentally- did he turn it on---> and left the room!!

All was quiet on the lower front. For a few minutes at least. I think I sighed or yawned--> that set it off. Any sound or movement. I couldn't move an inch- no one to call to- all I could do was lay there and feel this tickling machine expose me to feelings, emotions, and outbursts I have never had in my life. I saw colors. Every lady here will know exactly what I mean by that.

For the next 45 minutes or so this tickling machine concentrated on my exposed clit. At times tickling me into hysterics, other times a pleasing movement. I was a ball of sweaty, laughing, screaming, begging, pleading flesh as wave after wave of tickling-induced orgasm took me to the ceiling. I swear I was out of my body. I let go. I had no choice. I've never loved/hated/loved somebody more for putting me though something.

He did poke his head in every so often to offer a tease, stop it for a few, give me drink, dry off my face, gently run his fingers through my hair, verbally bring me to the edge- then back off. As did Shan-li the Asian girl assisting him. She too was an absolutely devastating tickler and showed her sheer delight in taking her time to adjust the laugh-o-matic to it's utmost angle upon my exposed sex. How I hate that girl!! (not really)

Then I would be left to that cold, heartless machine again. Scream a safe word all you want at that thing- it doesn't care.

And how glad I am that it didn't! 😱

WOW, Danni.
That is the sexiest stories I've read in quite a while.
And those SOLES of yours . . . Oh MY.

LoL best way to do it is an eye catcher I say. Welcome to the boards. I am a newbie myself usually in lurking. But I am trying to break that habbit. It's rare to see a girl REALLY into tickling. Hope you come around more!

LoL best way to do it is an eye catcher I say. Welcome to the boards. I am a newbie myself usually in lurking. But I am trying to break that habbit. It's rare to see a girl REALLY into tickling. Hope you come around more!

I would say you are not a newbie, having been here for four years.

Danni--that machine of Kuj's sounds intense...I can't even imagine it...

If you ever get the chance to break TTD, let me know...I've wanted to do that for years!!!

Danni--that machine of Kuj's sounds intense...I can't even imagine it...

It is. Before you leave this Earth you have to be taken through a scene like that by him. If only once. You know for most ticklers a session with that quality on all levels would be a rarity, maybe even once in a lifetime. But with him it's the norm. Just awesome. I posted about this on the yahoo Tickle Palace, and said it's really all in his approach and creative thought process. He goes at it mentally first. Yes he's really appealing to look at, but that's not what did it for me. Anyone can be handsome. It's his approach that's the appeal for most women.

What I posted here was an absolute account of what happened, with some of the details left out for personal reasons. Let's talk in PM about that Camel.

That was just one of several laughOmatic machines he made. He even made these hand held motor ticklers, the pocket laughOmatics.

If you ever get the chance to break TTD, let me know...I've wanted to do that for years!!!

Well, who knows? I'm not into those tickle-cyber-threat-postings that so many ticklers seem to enjoy. That just always seemed silly to me. It's not real time. The real proof is in the real pudding. I don't know him personally and have never met him, but we have mutual aquaintances.

Anyone can be broken if they're really ticklish and they don't set any limits or safe words in your path. Maybe you and I should make a trip over.

Well, who knows? I'm not into those tickle-cyber-threat-postings that so many ticklers seem to enjoy. That just always seemed silly to me. It's not real time. The real proof is in the real pudding. I don't know him personally and have never met him, but we have mutual aquaintances.

Anyone can be broken if they're really ticklish and they don't set any limits or safe words in your path. Maybe you and I should make a trip over.

I could not agree more about the lame candy ass cyber silly threat postings made my wannabe ticklers who have thoughts of grandeur and fantasies far fetched wrapped in the enigma within a dream.
I am really ticklish. I set no limits when it comes to tickling and safe words are for rookies and beginners and those without established trust.
Make your trip. Bring camel. I and my lovely wife await unless of course you two are part of the "talk" and are unable to do the "walk".

On this a say no more!😉

TTD

Be well be safe be happy!

lol

Well well well--

I guess the gauntlet has been tossed down!

(best continued in private email)

🙂

Dannigrl was permabanned for repeated violations related to the "be polite" rule, the "high maintenance members" rule and rudeness to staff. So indeed, no comment.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back