• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing Isa and Erwin!

Bebob4999

TMF Expert
Hey everybody!

Here I am with my first OC's! It's Isa, the demon girl and her Shadekin pal Erwin! I'm currently working on a fun biography for both, but until then I'll let you meet them in this first introduction post. Isa is desperate for attention, and Erwin knows an effective way how to get it!

I am really happy with them, but as you might see I am still fully in the process of mastering them in the terms of drawing and stuff. So, the style and layout and everything is bound to evolve during the coming time, as were gonna kick in extra chars, more story and most of all humor and tickles^^

I sure hope you're gonna have as much fun with them as I dolol

Greetz!

Hehe love it! Especially the little 'minion'. He amuses me!

Brilliant! I was expecting that one fo these days you'd catch on with that OC Comic Craze! And as expected you have done so artistickly!

Haha... I liked the cuff around her barbed tail.

This one gets some of my "EXCELLENCE POINTS".

Amazing. The character is very cool (cute/appealing/interesting in some sense) and the idea is marvellous. I also love the story and the resolve. Of course I also saw the tail on a chain and that was an awesome detail.

I'd say "promotion successful!" - I definitely want to see more of these two!

(edit: Some more feedback: I think that the art style is great and they look pretty 'steady'. IMO you have mastered them already. The lay-out is cool, the only thing that was a little bit strange for me was the colours of the texts. They don't seem to match the backgrounds very nicely everywhere (e.g. the red text on purple on the first picture really screams at the eyes and actually, the rest isn't quite as bad). It's part of the style though and I think I could get used to that if it's not too bad. Maybe it does sort of fit the fact that it's about a demon girl and her minion and hell might mean violent colours, eh? 😉 The demon girl is well proportioned and looks like behaving in a life-like way (to name something, I absolutely LOVE the way she's sitting in that chair on the first panel of the second picture. With her leg up like that... it looks very natural and this is something not all artists do so easily). The outfit and the colours of the characters and environment: Awesome! )

Last edited:
Well, they've got my attention. Very cute. I look forward to the "real" adventures. :coolthumbup

Nice dude a Goth chick getting tickled ^^ The reference to WOW was also pretty sweet ^^ can't wait for the next ones

Cute, but...

She is a little devil, isn't she? Why she has a picture of the POPE, with written "Uncle" behind it??

She is a little devil, isn't she? Why she has a picture of the POPE, with written "Uncle" behind it??

It is a jokelol The pope, the benchmark for (at least one half) of the christian world, hanging as a picture with uncle on the wall of a devil...^^

It is a jokelol The pope, the benchmark for (at least one half) of the christian world, hanging as a picture with uncle on the wall of a devil...^^

I had a chuckle at that little joke. It was even funnier cause just before I came across this wonderful start to what seems to be an epic series, I said to my friend that the pope was a relative of the devil!

haha! i love this. the smart/stupid little minion, the niece of the pope...does that make isa satan's little girl lol? and the interaction between Isa and Erwin remind me of zim and gir...in short, truly epic!

I like it, great job and keep it up, I look forward to seeing more!

J :biggrinjester: J

I liked it, nicely done. In the last pic, the little feather "working" on her tail... Heh, that's cute!

This is like one of the coolest pieces of artwork I've seen in a long time! I love it alot! Please do keep on drawing the series! 🙂 The immobilization, the reddish/pinkish feet and a biiiig feather... like a dream come true! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back