• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing others to tickling?

niceguy4you

Only members of the TMF can help in my situation. My girlfriend is dying to have another woman tickle her. She is very pretty and extremely ticklish, but also very shy about approaching women to join. I tickle the hell out of her, but she wants those nails from a female to run up and down her body aswell. We live in Southern Maryland and trying to find others into tickling is like pulling teeth. Please does anyone have ANY suggestions to help, she is very excited and I mean excited to meet any women into tickling. People are so close minded around this area. Help!

aaargh! why must they ALWAYS be so far away! my girl would love to get her hands on a female 'lee, and we have had great luck finding them...but they all live so far away.

i do know there are a lot of members in the great north east, so i have a feeling you'll hear from someone at some point. best thing i can think of is to be patient, and keep an eye out for any ladies giving your girl the eye. strike up a decent conversation, and see where it goes. don't mention the tickling thing right off, but give it time.

Thanks for the encouragement

My girl is bi, and once again trying to find others into tickling has been an on going adventure for years. Southern Maryland is so close minded, unfortunatley especially for something so much fun for both parties. Ugg!! The worst part is she is very pretty but very shy when it comes to sharing her tickling fetish. I on the other hand am not as shy, obviously. Life is to short not to laugh!

Patience🙂 As i see u r new, Welcome 2 TMF :wavingguy Don't worry about the "close-minded" people in your are. That's why u r here, isn't it? People who share in tickling, no need 2b shy.:2poke: It will happen:feets::feets:

Encouragement

Thanks for the encouragement. Who would of ever thought it would be so difficult to find another female to tickle my girlfriend? At least people of the TMF understand and are not shy about such an awsome fetish. Thanks for the support.

yea I'm a guy living in southern md and would love to have a female ticklee. I'm not really looking for any guy tickling though so I'm sure you'll continue your search for a female, but i thought i would throw it out there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back