• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Investigating teasing & denial as a subject

MarkReed

A while ago someone brought up the topic of teasing & denial, and milking. Someone else asked what exactly that was, and I answered (incorrectly, it turned out). It was the first time I had ever heard of milking as a sexual practice.

Ever since I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I'm really not into heavy male submission, but the whole idea intrigued me. So I'm wondering, does anyone know a story site that centers around teasing & denial (either gender), that may include milking? Perhaps if someone could suggest a story or two by name?

I've tried to do my own research, but other than googling it (which gave me a great deal of sites eager to take my money), I don't know where to look. This is the first subject/practice that ASSTR (Adult Sex Story Text Repository) doesn't have a story about. I thought they had everything. *Shrug*

So could someone throw me a link? Thanks.

Oddly enough, mere hours after reading this thread, I ran across the attached photo-montage from a video called The Mummified Milking.

What?!? I swear I was looking for a part for stereo components...

Attachments

• th-Mummified_Milking.jpg
    th-Mummified_Milking.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 56
he that looks , painfull ,well looking at makes me well gha feel a little uncomortable , i mean look at that... okay i don't know if it's fun or not until u tried buuut i don't thing a lot of peeps are jumping to try THAT out ... i could be wrong ofcourse.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back