• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone else having youtube troubles?

RevolutionOfTK

TMF Poster
I don't know what's going on, but I'm having a ton of problems with youtube today. Clips are loading extremely slow, but the 10 minute clips I'm uploading are uploading incredibly fast.

I thought it may have been my computer or something else, but it's not working on my other PC or laptop and other websites with video streaming players are working fine.

So is anyone else having problems?

I've been having more trouble than usual lately now that you mention it. Some clips won't load at all, they just display that loading wheel icon...I've found that I have to drag the scroll bar to a point and stop, effectively "dragging" it out to load. Of course, after this, I can't replay because apparently I dragged it away from loading the beginning--which makes no fucking sense.

This happens with 9 out of 10 clips, and its only been within this week that it happens. However, it only seems to happen on my home computer...when I upload or open them at school (which has a T1 line), it doesn't have this problem.

I'm at a loss as well.

Well, yesterday and the day before, my Internet Security program was detecting some sort of malware when I'd go to youtube. Not sure if it was a trojan or virus (or both), but something nasty was on there.

Haven't detected anything today, though.

everytime i try to search for a video it just says error on page and doesnt load

Yeah...Well...I have Dial-up so everything on the net is slow shit for me.

Fuck dial-up!:scream:

im getting the same error note when i try to do a search as well!....anyone know a quick fix?..or who to notify??

The problems with videos you want to watch never loading seems to come from vids which are uploaded in HQ or HD. Typically takes about 1-2 hours for the full HQ or HD versions to upload onto youtube fully. If you can't get those vids to load i find clicking on either HQ or HD makes it load quickly.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the search function. Sometimes happens after youtube had done their maintainance.

As much as I don't bother to even create my own youtube account, I use it too once in a while. Flash is requiring update like almost always and it is kinda *&^%$#@. Tolerance is needed.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back