• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyones belly button like extremely ticklish?

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Curious to see if anyones belly button is reallllly ticklish. Mine is if a feather, q-tip or baby oil is used on it. I didn't think it was that ticklish until recently. I was surprised but at the same time nervous since my upper body is already really bad.

Curious to see if anyones belly button is reallllly ticklish. Mine is if a feather, q-tip or baby oil is used on it. I didn't think it was that ticklish until recently. I was surprised but at the same time nervous since my upper body is already really bad.

YES!!!:bouncybou

Yeah my belly button is really ticklish now but it wasn't too bad before. I guess it depends on how it's tickled haha.

Oh my... Mine is soooooooooooooo ticklish! Espically if baby oil, a q-tip or a feather is used!

Haha yeah baby oil reallllly makes me a lot more ticklish so my belly button is extra ticklish.

My bellybutton is the most ticklish part of my body. It's so ticklish its the one area that isn't even sexy to tickle. I don't get turned on by having my bellybutton tickled. It's just pure torture. I go berzerk when I'm tied up and my husband tickles my bellybutton (yes, he does it just to piss me off, but never for very long for his own good).

Tickle my feet, tummy or my breasts for 15-20 minutes and I'll probably come. Tickle my bellybutton for 5 minutes and I'll probably die.

My bellybutton is not my most ticklish place but it is the most ticklish place that I love to tickle on woman body ! 😀

Bummer

My bellybutton is the most ticklish part of my body. It's so ticklish its the one area that isn't even sexy to tickle. I don't get turned on by having my bellybutton tickled. It's just pure torture. I go berzerk when I'm tied up and my husband tickles my bellybutton (yes, he does it just to piss me off, but never for very long for his own good).

Tickle my feet, tummy or my breasts for 15-20 minutes and I'll probably come. Tickle my bellybutton for 5 minutes and I'll probably die.

Well that doesn't make it very fun then...buzz kill 🙁

Well that doesn't make it very fun then...buzz kill 🙁

No it isn't much fun to have my bellybutton tickled. But it's hardly a "buzz kill" as you youngsters would say. When he stops, I'm still naked and I'm still tied up. The "buzz" is very much still there.

my past 3 lee's have had super ticklish belly buttons, all very fun to play with 😛

I have known more than one fem whose bellybuttons were their most ticklish spot. I have read of others stating the same, some of whom said they could be brought to hysteria, tears and orgasms from being tickled there.

I think i actually read somewhere that the belly button was an erogenous zone on many/some women.

lol yeah my super ticklish too! best way to get it is with a good ol' raspberry! 😛

Yes, my innie belly button is really ticklish and a single poke with a finger would get me laughing hard. However, the best method is to blow rapsberries on my tummy.

I didn't know mine was, until one night a female friend was licking my chest, and when she got to my belly button, I couldn't help laughing.

I've had sessions with a sub at Passive Arts several times who had a very ticklish belly button/navel area.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back