• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is footcream edible?

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
I know this may sound dumb... but is footcream edible? Would love to end a foot massage with a worship session. It'd be nice to know would it cause nausea? I mean excessive amounts of footcream in one's stomach :redface:

That would spoil the romance, to first suck on your beloved one's toes and then suddenly start to feel bad and just lay on the sofa with a green face.

Thank you in advance for your replies! 😉

there is one its called playing footsie its a foot cream edible.....yeah long gone are the days of sticky stuff, ice cream and chocolate i gotta get me some of this

But are the normal ones? 😱 Playing Footsie is special and can't be bought from the locals x_X Don't want to order cream ;D

I know this may sound dumb... but is footcream edible? Would love to end a foot massage with a worship session. It'd be nice to know would it cause nausea? I mean excessive amounts of footcream in one's stomach :redface:

That would spoil the romance, to first suck on your beloved one's toes and then suddenly start to feel bad and just lay on the sofa with a green face.

Thank you in advance for your replies! 😉

There maybe special cream you can buy at an adult store but it has to say so.Most creams will say for external use only on the bottle you just have to look.

It's poison I tell you poison! Well if it is good enough for outer parts of your body, I don't see much problem with eating it. There is a saying "All mushrooms are eatable. Some only once."

I wouldn't eat any skin cream that wasn't labelled as edible unless you made it yourself with edible ingredients (e.g., cucumber or avocado) in a blender. Commercial skin creams often contain chemicals like propylene glycol that are toxic in large amounts.

There is a saying "All mushrooms are eatable. Some only once."

That is a very clever saying!

What's wrong with ordering it? If there's something you can't get locally, that's the only way to do it. I'm sure it would be very special for your partner...

... or should I say PARDNER?

YEEEEEHAAAAWWW!

I am having trouble understanding why you would want something that nasty tasting in your mouth.That is what I don't understand about this whole thing.

I am having trouble understanding why you would want something that nasty tasting in your mouth.That is what I don't understand about this whole thing.

I second that emotion. I like feet and all, but not quite that much, but to each their own. I hope that you do find something, maybe you could even make something yourself from natural, edible ingredients.

That's an interesting(I'm trying really hard to be nice here) aspect of foot-fandom that I've never really comprehended. This desire to "eat the feet" I mean. I love me a nice, high-toned ass, but I don't really wanna smother it in Ranch Dressing and chow down. Similarly, I dog me some long, smooth legs. Still, the thought of `em slathered in BBQ sauce for gobbling does nada.

On the plus side, at least y'all aren't out in public parks, propositioning parents to tickle their children, so you rank higher than the infamous "Tickle Monster"...

I love me a nice, high-toned ass, but I don't really wanna smother it in Ranch Dressing and chow down. Similarly, I dog me some long, smooth legs. Still, the thought of `em slathered in BBQ sauce for gobbling does nada.

Yeah I understand. I've only "ate the feet" on my girlfriend once or twice, but it's only been kissing. It's something I'm not really comfortable with myself.

But in response to Somebody23, if you live near a Spencers store I'd check there. They carry stuff like that.

Ehhh? I personally think oral sex is more "why would someone want to do such a thing? Yucky" than feet... I mean atleast you don't piss with your feet ;D

And besides it's all about hygiene... Wouldn't lick feet that would've just been doing a marathon.

But yea each to their own... I, myself, have a really deep foot fetish that I've been both enjoying and been uncomfortable with (because of the hiding).

I've always loved worshipping female feet and so far each girl has said it feels like heaven 😉 But each girl have first been like "I don't think it'd feel special" and have first thought of it as weird...

But I've never understood why some people like anal... I mean ewww you poo with that spot :/ Each to their own really... Won't judge some people's personal interests, although they'd not be in mine 😉

And besides... if you ask me, some feet really do taste nice 🙂 Just my opinion though... It really depends alot on your partner's hygiene and taste of sweat 😉 Some people just have a nice odoured sweat, that's lickable... Some do not 😛 Besides it's a scientific fact that feet share similar sweat glands or something similar to that of genitals and underarms... Wouldn't mind licking a cute girl's underarms too :redface: If she has a nice personal odour. My gf tastes sweet! <3 :happy:

Last edited:
Good points somebody23, every particular kink has its own angles which we may find objectionable. I don't think that feet were being singled out. Although when people start talking about smelly feet that's where I lose it.

But going back to sweat, that has been scientifically tested were mates will find the sweat of their mate particularly attractive. i don't remember the actual test, but I do remember hearing about it on Dr. Dean Edell. So science is in your corner on that one.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back