• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it allowed to post anything from this artists ??? Help !

PeterPan

TMF Regular
Is it allowed to post some from this artists ??? Help !

I have a few pics of this artist I would like to post.
Is this possible ???
Please tell me !

Lil-Teaser

Attachments

• cp.jpg
    cp.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 102
  • loslt9012.jpg
    loslt9012.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Only BAC, Yenny material, and currently-for-sale MTJPub material is prohibited, so the second pic is OK, and the first is OK as long as it is not currently for sale by MTJPub.

And lets of course encourage asking the artist for redistribution permission when and where possible or practical. 😛

"It's never practical, Vlad, so whats the point of bothering? Having to ask before we post an artist's work may be doing them a service and displaying respect for them, but for a site like this to exist it has to distribute this material freely and without redtape or hinderance, lest it be impoverished and eventually shut down for lack of content or the inability to compete with similar websites who are not burdened by and nor have not taken up this moral concern."

Someone could be thinking that right now, so I'll save them the trouble of posting it. I guess this is another instance of "pissing in the wind" as nerrad called it. I think it's more of a catch 22, but to each his own. LOL XD

Last edited:
And lets of course encourage asking the artist for redistribution permission when and where possible or practical. 😛

"It's never practical, Vlad, so whats the point of bothering? Having to ask before we post an artist's work may be doing them a service and displaying respect for them, but for a site like this to exist it has to distribute this material freely and without redtape or hinderance, lest it be impoverished and eventually shut down for lack of content or the inability to compete with similar websites who are not burdened by and nor have not taken up this moral concern."

Someone could be thinking that right now, so I'll save them the trouble of posting it. I guess this is another instance of "pissing in the wind" as nerrad called it. I think it's more of a catch 22, but to each his own. LOL XD

Fair use is fair use, whether for art or photographs. We allow fair-use posting of copyrighted material as permitted by law unless the copyright owner objects.

Fair use is fair use, whether for art or photographs. We allow fair-use posting of copyrighted material as permitted by law unless the copyright owner objects.

Yeah, I know that. But the joke is that they cannot object to begin with, since they're not aware of whats going on. Its like how the saying goes don't bite the hand that feeds you. This would be completely true, but it's not, since the hand that feeds you is not even aware it is doing so. XD

Last edited:
I am sure that nearly all tickle-fetish artists are aware of this forum as well as TMF. Indeed, many of the better-known artists are members here, including some who don't post actively but who communicate with me and others by PM and e-mail. I don't think that the forum is being used for active piracy, but we want members to report suspicious postings because the staff cannot be everywhere at once.

I am sure that nearly all tickle-fetish artists are aware of this forum as well as TMF. Indeed, many of the better-known artists are members here, including some who don't post actively but who communicate with me and others by PM and e-mail. I don't think that the forum is being used for active piracy, but we want members to report suspicious postings because the staff cannot be everywhere at once.

Yeah, I know that too, I'm just bitching just to bitch now on this topic. 😛

Booaaah....... !!!
Go and get him Valerie,
tickle him till he screams for mercy !!!!! 😉

No war in one of my threads please :laughing:

Make tickling not war !!!!!!

The Lil-Teaser

Considering I don't have a tickling fetish, I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone tickling me who does have one and me knowing it sexually excites them. It would probably be more uncomfortable than it would be fun. It would probably make me feel cheap since I would know they have a selfish reason for doing it. Ironically, the tickling is not the problem, as if it were someone without a fetish doing it, there wouldn't be much to think about. :/

Mmmmmhhh o.k. ,........ than you are just her for bitching a bit ?? 😉
I like tickling because I know how it feels like and when I tickle a girl than I feel with her. Furthermore I would never ever tickle somebody for punishment. And I never would tickle a man or tickled by a man. The perfect victim for me is a girl I really love or like. It's important to trust each other. Tickling has to be fun.
O.k. in my darkest fantasies I can be a bit more cruel sometimes but I never were able to do it in real life. I can't bear it to see somebody really suffering, it breaks my heart and makes me angry.

I read you like fishnets, it's one of my lots of fetishes too, for me it's essential: the bigger the meshes the better !!!
I will post some for you soon.

Lil-Teaser

Last edited:
Yes, I am just bitching to make a joke of the issue, as it predates your being here...where, at times, I would take it more seriously and have argued over it. Since I'm not taking it as seriously, I've afforded myself to joke about it by bringing it up but not expecting anything to be done about it.

As for tickling, theres actually not much difference between the tickling of a fetishist and a non-fetishist, save for perhaps the sexual arrousal, but even that can happen to people without the fetish, it's just not automatic or expected to happen. So, you don't have to worry about defending your interest to me.

Fishnets are made of win.

I thought Vladislaus Dracula was a cruel absolute ruler but you seem to be a real good one,

just a Lil-Teaser :content:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back