• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Is it just me or.....

1st Level Orange Feather
I was convince before that nothing serious will go wrong, but I just notice something that was shown I think yesterday and it's about SOPA. If this link was already shown, I apologize, but I think you might wanna take a look just in case....be warn though this is almost 15 minutes long.

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc&feature=player_detailpage%A0%A0this

If SOPA is passed, we can essentially say good bye to the internet.

The following morning, we'll be able to say goodbye to every federal building in the United States as they are predictably blow up.

I already knew this several weeks ago, and though it was moved to this week's Wednesday by Sopa, the court moved it to next month or in the spring.

I've already signed up the official petition to stop this bill from happening.

Though I fear my vote might not count despite there's a International section that should count.

🙁 I hope these things won't pass. or I won't get to see anything good from Japan forever.....

That's one of the thing I will miss if it does pass. For if they win, most people here will have a miserable time, including me.

Plus with the fact that I'm in a risk of either being sued or be sent to jail... *shivers*

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back