• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible for fetish interests to shift?

kyokushinkai1

TMF Regular
Is it possible for a person to shift their focus from one fetish to another over time?

Until I was 14 or 15 I was just into 'looking' at female feet. That was it. No tickling, no bondage, or any kind of stuff for that matter! When I was 16 I figured out how to delete the internet history :happy: -- and thus started to get curious. Before I knew it I was into all kinds of foot and tickling stuff. These days I seem to be only about the tickling & light bondage stuff.

So is it just a question of exploring a fetish? (Therefore allowing our interests to grow) Or does a person shift from fetish to fetish? Just food for thought I guess...

well for me, my interests do tend to shift and develop. As an example; one of my previous gf's lack of tickleshness, caused me to lose interest in tickling completely for the duration of our relationship.

Then when I met my soulmate, and discovered her... sensitivities... my tickle-fetish exploded back to life lol. Thanks to my soulmate, I've also developed interests in other fetishes that I would have never considred.

It all depends on ur personality I guess

as you get older, they may shift and modualte. It's not like your mind is etched in stone. The things that trip my trigger have changed as I got older. Some remain, some don't. It's called maturing....

I'll Change When They Pry My Sonicare From My Cold Dead Hand....

I'm Always Shifting Back And Forth: Right Foot, Left Foot, Right Foot..... 🙂 Seriously, I Agree Once Again With Ky Hawkeye. As We Have More Experiences Our Tastes In Many Areas Refine And Change. * City Dude To Farmer In Field: Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Poupon? (farmer Brushes Off Shoulder, While Looking Skyward) Yep, Ever Since That Last Bird Flew Over......*

Yeah, that was kind of where my train of thought ended -- more maturity = new experiences and new tastes. Good thing we have such a broad forum to discuss and share eh? 😀

I stareted to think about tickling at a very young age (11-12 years old) but then it was only tickling. Later I became more and more interested in S&M and bondage stuff. Really getting harder and harder. And then the internet opened up a whole new world for me and I was damned for all eternity 😉 I agree that it is not so much as shifting put maturing. One fetish leads to another and you get interested in more and more. You will find other things interesting but you will hardly ever loose interest i think

Personally for me I was first only interested in tickling from the age of about 5, when I finally got the internet at about age 11 my likes shifted from tickling to just a bog standard foot fetish but I think I was just trying not to like tickling cause it seemed childish, found the TMF originally and my love for tickling just blossomed! :-D so for me it's never really changed from a really early age

I'd say interests expand. Into some things, figging and S and M included. I guess I kinda have a furries fetish 'cause my gf introduced me to it. Yeah, I wonder if anybody out there acquired a new fetish 'cause their bf or gf introduced them to the unknown...

Fetish interests definitely shift or better yet as in my case expand and evolve.

For me as a young boy I found looking at female feet exciting and initially embarrasing. I never was able to figure out why I was so drawn to beautiful female feet but after a while I needed to smell them & touch them, fondle them. This led to tickling and very mild foot worship (I'd kiss or lick a woman who's feet I was tickling when she was not looking or sometimes when I was hiding under a table where no one knew what I was doing and also became attracted to the scent of a woman's feet).

I quickly began to adapt to tickling and full fledged foot fetishism like a fish does to water. Seeing the response I received from these ticklish women when my fingers would tease and tickle them at any opportunity possible pushed my fetishes to a new level.

The women I tickled as a boy were older - with the exception of neighborhood girls I played with - my mom's lady friends, babysitters, relatives including aunts and cousins and many wore nylons. I became quite excited at the sight and silky feel of nylon clad feet. The way my fingers would glide so effortlessly over the slippery, shiny, silky material hooked me in a hurry. The women seemed to appear even more ticklish when in hosiery versus their bare feet. Even the scent of their feet intermingled with the smell of nylon and shoe leather acted as an aphrodesiac of sorts and I'd often be dizzy with delight as I tickled away.

As I got older restraining, tying up or rolling ticklish girls in a blanket or sheet to prevent them from getting away while I explored their ticklish feet added bondage to the list.

Soon my fingers began to wander up my ticklish victims legs and again seeing the way they responded to these new sensations and how tickling them in certain spots drove them wild while tickling other spots got them to react in other wonderful ways convinced me that I needed to broaden my horizons for my sake and for that of my ticklees. Full body tickling and teasing was the result.

I then began experimenting with tickle tools adding yet another dimention to the experience.

Some women have also introduced me to the pleasures of role playing. I find that great fun as well especially knowing how much it excites my play partners.

Dominance and total submission is also requested by some of my tickle playmates during a session.

Recently after years of being an exclusive tickler I began experimenting with my ticklee side. I now love being tied and tickled if a play partner is into being a tickler during a session. If not I have absolutely NO problem tickling her beyond her limits for as long as she can handle it.

All of my fetishes interlink which provides me with the opportunity to meet with women that have varied passions, desires, fetishes & fantasies of their own and as I mentioned earlier it's all been an evolution of sorts.

Who knows where things will go next but it's a fun ride and I'm going to continue to enjoy it.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back