• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible to avoid a relationship with your ticklee and just stay friends?

cringe

I'm 18 years old, gonna be a senior in high school. Anyway, I have a friend of mine whom I recently discovered loves to be tickled (and obviously I have a ler fetish 😛), Me and her have been friends for a while and I don't want a serious relationship with her, but to make the tickling thing with her more casual. However, I'm currently considering asking another girl out..in which case the entire tickling relationship I would end automatically anyway. I'm just curious to see if this is possible?

I suppose it's possible, but I could never pull that off. I'sn't tickling sexual for you?

sure, it's possible, if both parties can agree to it.

I have a friend who is willing to let me tickle him, and he's straight, so I know there won't be a relationship there at all. 🙂

DancingFool said:
I suppose it's possible, but I could never pull that off. I'sn't tickling sexual for you?

Yes..this is the problem >_<

about 10 years ago i had a friend that loved tickling too.We were only friends (good friends but only friends)and we had a great time with tickling for afew years...even though we dated other people (but not seriously).As long as the arrangment works for both parties asa mine did it's all good!.....it ended when she moved away however

It is possible. Probable is another subject but possible? Yes indeed.

TTD

Absolutely it's possible. I've a couple of dear friends with partners who don't support their fetish. We keep things light, playful and fun. State your bundaries from the beginning, and stick to them. Good luck!
XOXO

If it is a sexual thing for you, it will be hard to pull off. Is it for her? If it is, I doubt you can do it.

Hiya Cringe! 🙂
Wow, yeah, i think what everyone here is saying is totally true. It's tough, not because no one can do it. heck, i've done it.
but it gets dicey. First as others have pointed out, if tickling has any kind of sexual overtones for you -or for her, which she may conceal just to encourage you to 'go for it', then you have an obvious problem.

But it goes deeper than that. The fact is that any touching of a "theoretical" potential sexual partner always begs the question "what's this all about?" especially if there is an actual partner in the picture. the more playful the activity is or the more associated it is in the mind of the public with sexual attraction then the trickier it becomes.

In otherwords you also have to ask yourself, as you begin a new relationship, how likely is it that the girl in question will feel threatened by what you're tickling - even if you say it's totally clean. What will her friends say to her when they see you with your fave 'lee?

Remember, the beginning of any relationship is a time when it's most vulnerable to misunderstandings.

If you really feel okay that the tickling is just friendly play, keep the communication open, keep the boundaries clear, and respect your intended girlfriends feelings about it, even if they don't sound "reasonable" to you. Remember feelings don't follow the rules of reason.

I do hope this helps. I wish you luck, Cringe.

Many blessings,

Oh for me it was easy...my ticklee said she did not want a relationship with *anyone* and then a month later she had a boyfriend. So I guess what she was *really* saying was that she did not want a relationship with me.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back