• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is it safe or not?..

vijaybala_k

i am 22yrs old and i have really been very very ticklish since my childhood..unfortunately i haven't been tickled by a girl even once in my life..i am new to US and wud like to get tickled by a female here..i have heard about bondage centres and mistresses around my city..i am from a very descent family and haven't gone to such kind of places in my life..but i really want to get tied up and tickled by a girl atleast once in my life..i just wanted to know weather its safe or not to go meet a mistress and to get tickled from her by paying her some dollars.

Personally, I would advise against it. It's cheap, fake, and if you're unlucky they could just tie you up and rob you straight and simple.

You'd be much better off finding a gal who likes tickling/being tickled. It's not hard to instigate a girl to tickle you, especially if you are having a relationship with said girl 🙂 Do not, however, make a relationship JUST to get tickled.

This site also has get-togethers you can go to I believe.

Yep. No mistresses man...some of them are very sneaky. But others, like our fair Moderator, MistressValerie, are quite tame.

You just called Val tame? Isn't that treading in dangerous territory? 😛

Hmmm? Oh...I was very tired when I typed that. I meant, very kind while still making certain that members follow the rules. 🙂

The question "is it safe" only makes me think of 'Marathon Man'. In which case I have to say NO, it's definitely not safe!

the hollywood brother is not sure. if you go to one of these establishments, bring a friend for a little backup just in case you need it

Kittamaru said:
Personally, I would advise against it. It's cheap, fake, and if you're unlucky they could just tie you up and rob you straight and simple.

You'd be much better off finding a gal who likes tickling/being tickled. It's not hard to instigate a girl to tickle you, especially if you are having a relationship with said girl 🙂 Do not, however, make a relationship JUST to get tickled.

This site also has get-togethers you can go to I believe.

You wouldn't have to be a fetishist to agree with that. Well said.

It's far better to make friends, close friends (hopefully not for this singular purpose), but ones you can trust yourself around and be yourself with.

Anything else is cheap and fake. She, like a prostitute, is not being paid to enjoy it or you. What they are doing is purely mechanical (though I'm sure they doubt this to increase business and keep patrons happy) and most likely lacks the emotions and fimiliarity and friendship associated with the playfulness that is tickling.

It's better to be patient and make friends. While it is not recommended that you attempt tickling whenever you can (it may annoy them eventually) I would imagine that when you tickle someone you like being around it is just as pleasurable or more so than tickling a woman paid to service you (I can vouch for friend-to-friend tickling so I know the intimacy). While she's trained to be specific with you and your specific desires, the randomness of a sincere and innocent tickling episode cannot be stolen, bought, or purchased.

It's something to treasure, in it's own little way, as a part of the bond friends have. It's a memory.

Paying some woman in a parlor, "dungeon", or wherever just isn't the same. I'm not a fetishist and even I know that without having had to be in this situation.

I hope things work out for you.

EDIT:

Oh, and paying people gets expensive doesn't it? That's another downside to it. They can hike up their prices whenever they want and toy with you, because they know you're dependant on them. It's better not to get caught up with these people or their employers, even if their business practices are legitimate. They know how to bait hooks and how to keep you coming for more. Remember that it's pretty much a psychological game your paying them to play with you, so it's easy for them to influence their 'clients'.

A friend isn't going to do something like that to you (unless it's a simple tease or something, and even then it's cute and innocent really).

Last edited:
Journia said:
To god or to the devil if I may ask?

Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris let a woman tie him up once, but when she tried to tickle him he dickslapped her and untied himself with his chest hairs.

Betchass said:
The question "is it safe" only makes me think of 'Marathon Man'. In which case I have to say NO, it's definitely not safe!

OMG ur pure evil lol. That is the scariest movie-scene I've ever seen. OMG just when I thought I had that memory purged from my mind...

LOL it was a well done movie tho; but dayum that scene was just.... ugh... nothing that ever came out since has been able to top that in terms of sheer sinisterness 😛 it wasn't even that gory (and to me, that made it all the more frightful)

Betchass said:
Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris let a woman tie him up once, but when she tried to tickle him he dickslapped her and untied himself with his chest hairs.

ROTFLMAO

Let the Chuck Norris jokes begin!

Chuck Norris doesn't tickle you to make you laugh; he'll stare you down till you laugh out of nervousness

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back