• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there a group/archive of renfaire videos or interest in creating one?

SergeZell

TMF Poster
Seeing that the renfaire videos are some of the most popular, and there are numerous clips floating about, I was wondering if anyone has collected them all together in a website or yahoo group. If not I think it would be a good idea to do this, and would be willing to do so, but I don't have any clips. What do you think?

I totally support that. I have quite a few renfaire videos myself (the standard ones most people have seen), and I would be willing to send them to you if you were to collect them all in a site.
Let me know what becomes of it.

Sergezell said:
Seeing that the renfaire videos are some of the most popular, and there are numerous clips floating about, I was wondering if anyone has collected them all together in a website or yahoo group. If not I think it would be a good idea to do this, and would be willing to do so, but I don't have any clips. What do you think?

Most of the clips out there were created by Solepatrol from Marco's tapes (with permission, I gather). SP had a site and Yahoo groups, dedicated to this material... but he shut down and deleted it all after having a religious crisis.

So,a religious crisis was the sad reason why the excellent,and very much-missed,SolePatrol site was shut down,eh?

Very,truly sad to hear the truth behind this site's sorrowly missed disappearance.

LVTicklr said:
So,a religious crisis was the sad reason why the excellent,and very much-missed,SolePatrol site was shut down,eh?

Very,truly sad to hear the truth behind this site's sorrowly missed disappearance.

Absolutely

Just a note, I am a renfaire performer and will be working the Texas Ren Faire in Conroe, outside houston.
We do arrests at faire and I will be taking five sets of stocks with me. The results could be interesting, and I will get vid footage for everyone. Hopefully🙂

LVTicklr said:

Yes, that was the reason. He told me about it in an email at the time.

And Lordvelic: good luck, make us proud. 🙂

That's the second one I've heard of. Religious crises always seem to hit people with more than the usual member to contribute to the community. The other one was Scott, a.k.a. Psycho4048, the original creator of the TMF.

I've wanted some Sole Patrol clips for a very long time and it's very sad to hear that they'll never now be available.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back