• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickle Theatre becoming S&M Theatre

pasta fazole

TMF Novice
there have been several posts where tickling is not even included. Rather, sadistic torture, was the main subject.

I would like to stop this trend. If people want something else, they should go form their own bulletin boqrd.

i agree, this place is suppose to be about tickling, and yet i see many many threads that focus more on spanking and whipping and stuff like that. maybe thats some peoples cup of tea and all..........but its not tickling, and its prolly a big turn off for alot of people as much as it turns on some. so its really not fair to infect a "tickle" community with it.

Now... "infect". You'll get flamed for that, man. 😉

I do find some SM videos a bit too extreme for my tastes.
Not a turn off, but too rough nonetheless.

Besides... I suspect I know what prompted pasta fazole's post.

there have been some...."interesting"😛 threads lately, but the majoriety (I guess about 85-90%) remeined about tickling and general discussion.:happy:

I heard "infect" somewhere ??? (sithjd lights a torch and gathers an angry peasant mob)

well if u dont like a post dont read it =) if u dont like a file uploaded on the site dont download it, easy as that =)

Hmmm. Some regard tickling as torture. S&M is, in the case of tickling, very subjective. Tickling is as far as S&M goes for me, but I have noticed a general increase in concept of torture of late. I do not regard tickling as torture as it - to me - is an activity between two or more consenting people. I've always said, each to their own, and I mean it! that is, if someone does want to be tottured as in pain, then ok. If they do NOT, then respect them and do not! It is alwyas that simple. respect the other's wishes. Although that too, can be... questionable. If the others' wishes is to hurt people against their will either physically or mentally etc etc, then the question is "should that be respected?" The answer I'd give is no!

This coiuld go round in circles for ever. One person's desire is always another person's fear, or words to that effect.

Where do we stand with regard to it all?

With regard to tickling, I'd like to think that we all here either like to tickle those who wishto be tickled, or like to be tickled by those who wish to tickle. For instance, I'd like to tickle a tied up woman for a few hours if she wanted to "get it", and I'd like to be tied up and gang tickled for a few hours by about ten women. It's all about concent.

No concent, no nothing. It's that simple!....... in these terms. There are other circumstances far beyond the concept of tickling or pain or whatever. Though it is hard for me to imagine, if concentual snuff movies were in production, I would not be in favour of them. Concentual Murder or suicide is a seriously questionable event. Where do we draw the lines? Who's personal gratification is more important?

That said, someone who is in the mental state i was in a few years ago might just give concent to their death. Perhaps I should say

No concent, no nothing! And no coerced/manipulated concent, no nothing. Again, where do we draw the lines? Or perhaps a better question is

HOW DO WE DRAW THE LINES?

I don't like rough or "S&M" material either, so I avoid downloading anything that is described as violent. Such material, of course, MUST be clearly labelled or it will be subject to immediate removal.

Kalamos said:
Besides... I suspect I know what prompted pasta fazole's post.
Please enlighten me about this.

Some posts had to be deleted due to thread-hijacking/arguing. Please keep all posts in this thread on topic; thanks.

pasta fazole said:
there have been several posts where tickling is not even included. Rather, sadistic torture, was the main subject.

I would like to stop this trend. If people want something else, they should go form their own bulletin boqrd.
I feel the same way about the people who are trying to turn tickletheater into a glorified foot-fetish forum. Surely there are other websites they could go to for that.

Hey could someone provide links so we can see examples of what you're talking about? I've never seen anything posted here that *I* would call sadistic torture...

pasta fazole said:

jrubicante said:
I feel the same way about the people who are trying to turn tickletheater into a glorified foot-fetish forum. Surely there are other websites they could go to for that.

I agree with both of you.

FeatherFeet said:
i agree, this place is suppose to be about tickling, and yet i see many many threads that focus more on spanking and whipping and stuff like that. maybe thats some peoples cup of tea and all..........but its not tickling, and its prolly a big turn off for alot of people as much as it turns on some. so its really not fair to infect a "tickle" community with it.

same thing with all this feet crap

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back