• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling a sexuality?

Snerkable

Now I will agree, that I can remeber being "attracted" to tickling ever since I was young. This continuing well into my teen years and to adult life. However, I have found that for the past 6 or so months I have become less and less interested in tickling to where I dont get aroused very easily by it. And have been going through and increased interest in just plain sex. Where once it was hard to get off on sex alone without tickling I find that now its completly vice versa.

Am I just a freak or does this mean that my whole life I was just going through a phase? Or is tickling really a sexuality?

Tickling is not a sexuality--it is something that arouses your sexual interests...and, like sexuality itself, I believe (just my opinion here folks, so don't go off on me for it) that fetishes and the like are fluid in nature. Sometimes you NEED to have the fetish involved in sexual acts in order to climax, and sometimes you just need the sexual act itself. But those are just my two cents...🙂

Camel26 said:
fetishes and the like are fluid in nature. ...
That's also what I was taught in college psychology courses; in fact, the entire sexuality is fluid and evolves gradually over the lifespan. It's perfectly normal 🙂

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back