• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling only for young people ?

Angelique

TMF Novice
I'm a woman in my late forties, I've always been into tickling and I am now more than ever. But strangely, I feel a bit overaged for it, as if laughing silly and writhing was much more a matter of young girls.
Strangely, I don't know why, but in the other way, I don't think that it looks weird when the one who tickles is mature.

But anyway, here, and all over the tickling community, I see much more young lers and lees than mature ones.
There is even a french forum, in which they organize tickling gatherings for "young ticklers", forbidden to you if you're more then 26, apparently. Most video companies show only very young girls tickled, and not often a model is over thirty.

So, what do you think ? I assume it's more fun for a guy to tickle a young girl than a mature woman.
Should I have to just forget my fantasy and leave it to the young ?

I'm 49, and I assure you: Here in America, there are tons of us middle-agers who thrive on tickling. Your story is a poignant one, but (and forgive the stereotype) I would think that in France, you'd find plenty of sensual people your age who might enjoy our fetish.

Furthermore, I much prefer video clips, photos and stories involving women with some life experience behind them. The youngsters all remind me too much of my kids!

I'm 38 and my wife always asks me if I'll still be trying to tickle her feet when we are in our 70's-80s! I say I will continue tickling as long as we both enjoy it!

And Saturday night I had two people trying to make me squirm (and doing a good job it) by tickling me. Afterwards I started to think about what an idiot I must have looked like...but then I remembered how much I enjoyed myself! LOL!

~ toyou

I'm a woman in my late forties, I've always been into tickling and I am now more than ever. But strangely, I feel a bit overaged for it, as if laughing silly and writhing was much more a matter of young girls.
Strangely, I don't know why, but in the other way, I don't think that it looks weird when the one who tickles is mature.

But anyway, here, and all over the tickling community, I see much more young lers and lees than mature ones.
There is even a french forum, in which they organize tickling gatherings for "young ticklers", forbidden to you if you're more then 26, apparently. Most video companies show only very young girls tickled, and not often a model is over thirty.

So, what do you think ? I assume it's more fun for a guy to tickle a young girl than a mature woman.
Should I have to just forget my fantasy and leave it to the young ?

I personally find it a natural fantasy to dominate and torture older women with tickling.

No, tickling is not just for the young. I'm 58 and enjoy it regularly. 😀

Most gatherings I've attended have had an overwhelming number of people in our 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond. Many video producers are in our 30's, and we intend to keep working for quite awhile behind *and* in front of the camera. Life for a ticking enthusiast definitely doesn't stop at 30, though we may be too busy to post as much as we used to 🙂

Geez, I hope it's not for the young only. I'm in my mid-20s, but I won't stay that way forever. Besides, one of the most fun nights I've had was playing with a MILFy friend of mine. n_n

I wouldn't go by what you see in videos; even those from Frenchtickling. Those are produced strictly for masturbatory purposes so of course they are going to use younger models.

If your health is at risk, then I would urge caution, but if you are only concerned about "acting your age," I think you should throw dignity out the window and enjoy yourself. Now, more than ever. 🙂

Us young guys will keep watching to see young girls being tickled. But I'm sure when I'm in my 40s

My wife and I are 48, and I've promised her that she is going to be tickled as long as we're both healthy enough for the activity. To me there's no difference between tickling & sex. You wouldn't want to give that up at this age would you?

Hi Angelique ! Boy, I wish I lived in France becaust I'm 47 and looking for someone just like you ! Tickling and being tickled is ageless and timeless.

No worries!

I have to say...I think we maturish folk are BETTER ticklers than the newbies-to-lifers....MANY things get better with age and experience....but indirect shots across the bow notwithstanding, you are in good company here and in the world. There are LOTS of mature ticklers/lees out here...just hung out with a bunch at a private tickle party here in the colonies....what fun we had....way too much fun for the young'n's! :idunno::woot:

:feets::smilelove

Those are produced strictly for masturbatory purposes so of course they are going to use younger models.

Drew, I have to vociferously and vehemently disagree with your "of course" on the younger models....having older or mature models makes a video no less exciting or sexy...there are way too many hot, HOT, HOTTIE WOMEN (as different from girls) out here and who have spent time in my cuffs....Young women do not own "sexy", nor do they express it well all the time, nor did they invent it.

No offense, kids. Age is just a number for sure AAAAAAAAAAAND sexy takes experience.🙂

having older or mature models makes a video no less exciting or sexy...there are way too many hot, HOT, HOTTIE WOMEN (as different from girls) out here and who have spent time in my cuffs....Young women do not own "sexy", nor do they express it well all the time, nor did they invent it.

No offense, kids. Age is just a number for sure AAAAAAAAAAAND sexy takes experience.🙂

You are my Hero for the day. Expect a gift basket of premium chocolates and fine soaps :smilelove

(I blusheth)

You are my Hero for the day. Expect a gift basket of premium chocolates and fine soaps :smilelove

Everybody knows YOU are one of those many hotties....and....um....by the way.....I love chocolates and could use a shower.:idunno:

:tickle:35+:smilelove

somewhere between no, and hell no!

i have always thought that the video companies were wrong for sticking with the kids. there is a sensuality that comes with age, that the kids just don't have.
we older tickphiles also have more tricks up our sleeves, and enjoy it more.
so no you should not forget your fantasies. there many here that would feel honored to help you fulfill them!

steve

I'm 50 and still enjoy it. i am thankfully well past the "puppy stage" and wouldn't have it any other way. Experience does count.

I don't think it's only for the young at all! A 'ler doesn't grow bad at tickling with time and a 'lee (hopefully) doesn't lose ticklishness after a few years ;D
As some people already have pointed out - age is only a number and should not rule our lives, it's like saying that you can't love after the age of 60.

I can only speak for myself but I surely wouldn't mind trading a young, supercute 'ler for a slightly older gentleman with experience - just imagine what those skillful fingers could do ..
:xpeepsofa

Drew, I have to vociferously and vehemently disagree with your "of course" on the younger models....having older or mature models makes a video no less exciting or sexy...there are way too many hot, HOT, HOTTIE WOMEN (as different from girls) out here and who have spent time in my cuffs....Young women do not own "sexy", nor do they express it well all the time, nor did they invent it.
Holy derailment Batman! I don't think I've ever been misinterpreted so radically.

I never said nor implied that only younger girls/women are attractive. I'm saying that most producers will select young women as opposed to mature when casting for any erotic video designed for automanipulatory purposes. It makes better sense from a marketing perspective.

Mature women are attractive mostly to older and more seasoned gentlemen, who are less likely to rely on videos for erotic fulfillment. Young women, with trimmer and firmer bodies are attractive to both younger and older guys. By using younger women they achieve a wider range of interested clientel.

So OF COURSE they will use younger women in most videos because that's what is most likely to sell big. That's not to say that older women are not attractive to those of us mature enough to appreciate them. They are and we do! 😉

Holy derailment Batman! I don't think I've ever been misinterpreted so radically.

Holy bushels of apologies if I misread you, Robin! 😉

Peace and love to all who tickle here, young and old(er!),

I have to agree that at 40, I am not a youngster, and love as much now as ever, and plan to tickle till they put me down.
And I aslo have always thought that mature women are sexy , even as a young man. I still think Ann margaret and Sophia Loren are 2 o the sexest most bequtiful women in the world.
And how much I would love to fl to France now, Angelique. Love to chat sometime. :veryhappy

Angelique, (beautiful name, by the way)

I am a woman in my forties and I can tell you from experience that men...young and old want an open, fun, friendly "real" ticklish woman. I think the looks and age is secondary. I have met up with several locals...not to tickle yet..but to meet face to face...and I can tell you that the ages have varied from thirties to fifties. ALL of them would have tickled with me in a heartbeat....regardless of their age and mine.....so, no worries....If you desire to be tickled...you likely have YOUR choice of ticklers....so "YOU GO GIRL"!

I'm in my early 30's and I for one would LOVE to be able to tickle an "older" woman. By "older", I mean someone who is older than 21. I guess I have grown out of that phase and I want to see ticklish women my age being tickled. I get tired of seeing 20 year old girls being tickled. It can get very repetitive and seem run of the mill. For many of them it almost seems like they are just punching a clock.
It seems the women I know in my life who are in their 30's are very ticklish and I would love nothing more than to see them tickled! Must be something in the water here...
I love to get the "milf" clips from tickleabuse because its women more in my age range and I enjoy seeing them laughing their asses off! Thank you to the folks at tickleabuse for that by the way! LOL is another good example of that.
Let's hear it for all the women who are "older", wiser and ticklish!!
OK, I'll go now.

Age IS and SHOULD be irrelevant when it comes to tickling unless someone is looking for a relationship as well. And even in that regard age is and should be irrelevant in my opinion. So if ANY of you ladies here are looking for an extremely experienced and excellent tickler...I have references...please contact me...let's talk!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back