• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is "Yenny" a major Inspiration?

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Is Yenny a major Inspiration?

Hello everyone... :redface:

I don't usually post anything when it comes to discussions... but I have some questions that might hold some interest around the community... I've been thinking about them for a very long time, usually when I do my artwork and it's been a bother...

So here goes...

Is or was, Yenny an inspiration for most artists who are involved in tickle art?

Most main tickle characters and minor characters in drawings that I have seen use many of the same concepts used for yenny when she was a great tickle star...

For instance... Main tickle characters have...

An over-exaggerated "laughing mouth" which is seen normally these days in everything.

Exaggerated body features and functions.(thin waist, big feet, big chest, hyper sensitivity, etc...)

Crazy occupations...

Weird and Silly scenarios that always end up in a climactic ticklish ending... :laughing:

Just to spit out a few things that i've noticed about Yenny and other characters...

I'm not saying these things are not good or necessarily had been inspired by Yenny... But was Yenny the building block for the tickle artists?

I guess all i'm trying to say is... was Yenny the standard, and if so, has she been a main standard?

Or is she one of the many main standards for tickle art?

If you are an artist... Was she an inspiration for you and your work?

and is it the same for non-artists... did she have a impact on you and your love of tickling?

Am I the only person who has had this question on his mind?

What do you guys think? 😉

Last edited:
Well, I think that it was already around, but it may have taken David Alvarez to spot up more enthusiasts.

I don't think so. Yenny may have been an inspiration, but I don't think she set the standard. I didn't really follow the guy's work, but the reasons you've given so far are too vague to say that Yenny's comic was the sole inspiration.

For instance, about the exaggerated laughing mouth, since they are all TICKLING comics, that would only seem natural. It expresses hysterical laughter as opposed to normal laughing. The other features you mention are something that is natural for a tickle comic because that's what people want. I'm sure he wasn't the first one either.

However, I do feel like he's inspiring OUTSIDE of the tk scene because of his style and his paneling. He's a great artist, period. Outside of that I don't see any apparent impact that he had on the community. Just my opinion, though...

I can't say Yenny was much of an inspiration for me. In fact, very few of the "big name" artists that were around when I first found the tickling scene are much of an inspiration. There're several aspects of Yenny and so-called Yenny-like characters that I don't particularly care for. I can say that Yenny is famous in the community, but not necessarily all that influential.

She's got mass appeal, particularly for those who're looking for artistic material. But I think most of us who draw this stuff do so because we want to, and because we've got our own ideas about what we'd like to see.

I think Ozzy is an incredible artist, and I love his cartoonish, over exaggerated bodily proportions and such, but artistically, i'm too much of a realist. I do like to think that his scenarios inspired my own, and until i stumbled across his stuff, drawing scenes of tickling had never even occurred to me. So I guess my answer is left as "sort of."

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back