• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabella Janacek Audio Tickle Clip (FM Link)

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
A lot of people have seen the pics and clips on FM's Tickle Party site. Don't forget to check out the free audio clips. There are currently three clips of the undeniably ticklish Eastern European bombshell Isabella Janacek. It ain't video, I know, but just pretend you were born in 1920 and you have to grow up getting your tickling fix over the radio.

Here's the link (there are some small--nude--pics with the clips:http://www.tickleparty.com/audio/a001.html

She sounds and looks like Anita Janacek, who is my current favorite at FM Concepts. Does anyone know if Anita and Isabella are the same person, sisters, or what?

nimrod

Same person according to a previous thread.
She's my favorite fm ticklee.

hey, thanx

For all those, like me, with a 56k modem, you have to acknowledge that there are a lot fewer headaches downloading audio files. Nothing wrong with 1920, moriarty! Thanx!

Pluma said:
Same person according to a previous thread.
She's my favorite fm ticklee.
I'm glad someone besides me realizes how ticklish this stunning young woman is! Everyone is always putting FM down, but they DO have some extremely ticklish girls working for them! 😎

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back