• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isn't The Purpose Of This Forum To Post REAL LIFE (moved from The Gallery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Isn't The Purpose Of This Forum To Post REAL LIFE

Pictures instead of these lame ass celebrity fakes?

At least that's what the description of the forum says.

Ok, first of all,....err...ummm....I mean....*insert perfect reason for why celeb fakes should be in the gallery here*

So there. :laughing:

Ok, this time you got me beat. The thread description does state to post your real life pics, so I guess that celeb fakes wouldn't count. But if so, what section would you put celeb fakes in? Or were you just planning on the people to just stop making celeb fakes altogether?

Btw, techincally the purpose of this forum or community isn't for posting real life pics. It's for just about everything, whether it be about tickling discussion, general discussion, real life pics, tickling art, etc. The purpose of the gallery section of TT is to post real life pics.

One:

It's not a community, it's a message board.

Two: If you look at the section labelled Gallery it's in the IMAGE FORUM so yes I am correct, this is a forum within a forum within a forum.

I could care less where the lame ass celebrity fakes end up. Put them in the tickle art forum. As I pointed out, the purpose of the Gallery is REAL LIFE pics and images, not the fantasy of some kids spank bank.

It also might behoove the forum owner to know a celebrity recently sued a board owner and won because someone was posting pics with her face superimposed over someone elses and the pic was adult content.

I'd get rid of any pic that has a celebrity face imposed that isn't a real Mccoy pic.

We decided fakes belong in the gallery more than they belonged in art. We do encourage people to label them so that you can tell what it is in the subject list.

Why Not Just Ban Them??

Rather than risk having your board closed down?

They aren't real, they are in fact "art"

That's just the way we decided to classify them. They're similar to collages as they are made up of photos. Art is reserved for things that are created from scratch.

But..

They aren't real, which is the purpose of this forum. They also expose the board owner to a lawsuit. So why not be a moderator and delete them?

Neutron said:
They aren't real, which is the purpose of this forum. They also expose the board owner to a lawsuit. So why not be a moderator and delete them?

May not be to your taste but some of us like 'em.... just as much as you like to be pedantic about what should be posted where.

The mods on this forum do very well. If I post something that they feel is in the wrong place they move it based on their decision .... not mine. I don't complain I just look and enjoy at what is posted wherever it is moved to.

I come here to enjoy the postings of the members and the method of the mods .... chill out man .... do the same .... if it says fakes and you don't wanna see fakes don't look at 'em!

Thanks for your posts Random. 🙂

Why don't we just leave them were they are. For as many people here that dislike them there are as many that like them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they are titled so if you don't like them, don't open them.

Anyone else catching the sad irony of lodging a complaint against posting items which do not belong in the Gallery forum in the GALLERY FORUM itself?

I wonder, would such critical hypocrisy make one a 'hypo-critic'?

obdub said:
Jesus christ out of all things that are wrong in the world why gripe about something so insignificant? There are a couple things on this site that i dont like i just avoid them. i dunno... to me it just comes off as negative doing this and i guess im too open minded and optimistic to publicly bash something i dont like. To each their own. if fakes were such a big issue as theyre being made here im sure it would have been taken care of a long time ago.
I am Random_noob86, and I approve of this post.^_^

Secondly, if the purpose of this forum is to post real life pics, how come you have made a thread ranting about celeb fakes and put it in the gallery? Shouldn't it be put in like general discussion or something?

romantickleguy said:
I wonder, would such critical hypocrisy make one a 'hypo-critic'?
Haha, this made me laugh.

Alright, Tron; the TMF is sick of your bullshit and we're growing rather distasteful as well. Everyone, please proceed to block and/or ignore this fine gentleman, who is now infamous on the TMF and i'm sure will soon be synonymous with "shitfaced" around here as well. However, until that time, i'd suggest we all just pretend he didn't exist...like the giant squid.

Infact, my dear Neutron, you might remember me; along with Venray and various others who would be more than happy to make a mockery of you once more.

We're tired of your bitching, so either shut your gaping hole or get the hell out.

nessonite said:
That's just the way we decided to classify them. They're similar to collages as they are made up of photos. Art is reserved for things that are created from scratch.
I've always felt the fakes belonged in either Tickling Art or Non-tickling Images, because the art element is undeniable. I have no objection to them at all, as long as they are clearly labeled, and I've even posted one of my own -- in Art. If this decision about posting them all to The Gallery or to Non is firm, then there are about 50 images in Art that should be moved. Otherwise some people (like me) will keep posting to Art based on prior examples.

I doubt the legal argument against them applies because there are photomanips of celebrities all over the net, some of them far more objectionable than anything ever posted here. If it was a photomanip being presented to the general public as real, that would be grounds for a suit; otherwise, no.

I agree with those who say this thread should be moved to a discussion forum.

Last edited:
It's a shame that such a small matter has sparked up such a huge argument.

Well, these pics sum up my thoughts about this little flame fest. Everybody just needs to take a deep breath and walk away from this thread, hmm?

Attachments

• arguing.jpg
    arguing.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 32
  • headass.jpg
    headass.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 25
  • n Deal.gif
    n Deal.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Who Cares 001.jpg
    Who Cares 001.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back