• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel Baxter: Don't fall asleep in the forest; Caterpillars/F (nudity, boobs)

detritus1

TMF Novice
hi again

new image of isobel...

it's an example of what can happen if a ticklish young woman goes bathing in an enchanted forest with out paying attention to her surroundings

isobel had gone walking in the forest on a rather hot day, and, coming upon a clear, cool looking pool had decided to take a refreshing dip

no one else was around so she slipped off her clothes and enjoyed swimming in the deliciously chilly water

she climbed out and lay naked on a comfy knoll to let the warm sun dry her

she neglected to see, however, that she was under a caterpillar tree, and she dozed off

in her slumber she dreamed of some lovely tickling, like tiny feathers stroking her softly, giggling in her sleep and getting a little squirmy and hot and bothered, as a girl who likes to be tickled is prone to do when dreaming of feathers

as the tickling got more noticeable she awoke to find herself wrapped tightly in caterpillar silk and being made the foundation for a nice cozy nest for the caterpillars

oh goodness how those tiny caterpillar feet tickle, all over her and in among her silken bonds... and thanks to her dream and the generally delicious nature of the tickling she is getting jolly aroused, but her hands are in no position to attend to her increasing hotness, which is making her even more ticklish

oh izzy, when will you learn... she will just have to lay there being tickled all over until someone rescues her... or the fairies find her... but then she will be in trouble with them again for messing about in their forest with no clothes on

Last edited:
oh what a precarious position she found her self in this time. And no way to relieve herself. Dietrus man keep rocking.

I think this one is really nice, with the caterpillars crawling all over her and them sort of using their cocoon stuff on her instead themselves. Usually when you see someone wrapped like that it's by a spider so this is really original. Good job!

Great!
Three great pics in a row!
I think her face expression is your best yet.
Hope to see her shrunk again
Best Regards

thanks everyone, glad you like her

i have been tinkering with this pic, changing what is doing the tickling

anyone remember the images that were going round from the old comic book called "magnus: robot fighter"? where there was some stuff about how they could control the weather, and in the last part there was some tickle rain and everyone got tickled, then they ran and hid under some clear domes which they held closed from the inside which meant some folk got trapped outside in the tickle rain and the others watched and laughed at them getting tickled silly

i always liked the idea of tickle rain and imagined how it would be to get staked out naked in a real downpour

i think isobel would love it

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back