• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel Baxter: handmaiden initiation made harder; F/F

detritus1

TMF Novice
hi chums

another black and white bit of silliness for isobel

she is in the midst of her final stage of initiation to be supreme handmaiden to the high priestess...

she must present herself, naked and silent to the deities for their approval, and must remain there for the duration of 4 sunrods (it takes a little less than 20 minutes for the sun to pass each rod)

her weight holds in place a set of catchments, which, when released, open the walls to the throng outside and sound the many temple bells, and any slight sound she makes is magnified a thousandfold by the acoustics of the dome and also releases the catchment

if this happens after the 4 rods have been touched by the sun, and on approval of the high priestess herself, this is cause for great celebration and the presentation to the successful candidate with her handmaiden's robes

if, on the other hand, she releases the golden ropes too soon, or makes a sound, it reveals her as a naked, abject failure

this is not a particularly hard trial, more of a formality, by this time any candidate is strong and lithe enough to easily hold on to the ropes for the allotted time

however... one of her jealous rivals for the post over whom she was chosen for the final trial has decided to take matters into her own hands, she has sneaked into the dome and is tickling isobel terribly, she must hold onto the ropes and keep from laughing for another 3 sunrods... poor isobel

as we know, isobel is highly ticklish, and very prone to ticklish giggling at the slightest touch... she is, however, also very motivated and has trained hard for this so i think she will succeed

and when she has attained her post of supreme handmaiden, a position of great power and influence, i think she will find plenty of opportunity to exact suitable revenge on her present tormentress

heh heh

d

A long wait since the last Isobel appearance.
I'm glad she regained her size since the "pixie-incident".
The narrative is great.
The art delivers.
Have you ever thought about a strip comic, maybe 3, 4 images for a sequence?
That 'd rule
Thanks for bringing Isobel to life
Best Regards

thanks pals, glad y'all like

work prevents me from drawing as much of isobel as i would like, hence the sometimes long gaps between her adventures

Have you ever thought about a strip comic, maybe 3, 4 images for a sequence?

yes i had actually, have been doodling a few ideas, if any of them come out right i will post them

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back