• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel Baxter pt. 2a. F/F, Self/F (A bit rude).

detritus1

TMF Novice
Hello

This is a sort of follow up story to this http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=701813

------

A few days after the First tickling episode Deborah was doing her evening yoga in her room when there was a knock at her door.

"What?" she said from the middle of her Gomukhasana. The door opened and Isobel stood there in her pyjamas. She looked at Debs. "What, Izzy?" Deborah asked again.

"Tickle me?" said Isobel quietly. Deborah's expression changed, she got a sort of angry focus on her face. She smoothly stood up from her yoga and strode towards Isobel who backed away thinking she was going to get slapped for interrupting Deborah's practice. "Wait, wait, I'm sorry Debs, I...." she started to say but was tugged forcefully into Deborah's room.

"You fucking asked for it" snarled Deborah and stuck her leg behind Isobel, pushed her and sent her down onto her back. She sat across her waist pinning Isobel's arms behind her, she roughly pulled Isobel's pyjama top up just below her breasts and without any warm up or further ado started tickling her sides and ribs hard.

Isobel laughed herself red in the face. Deborah had her properly pinned down. She kicked her legs and wriggled and tried to speak but she was so tickled and taken by surprise she couldn't say a thing, she could only laugh.

Deborah tickled down to the soft place above Isobel's hips, her obliques. Isobel's laughter went silent. She tried to get one hand free to rub herself as she had been allowed to do the last time.

"Oh no you don't!" said Deborah, pinning her arms tighter. "You don't get to orgasm this time, I am just going to tickle you to death, I mean it, no wanking, no breaks, I am actually going to tickle you to death". Deborah was smaller than Isobel but quite a bit stronger, she had been a gymnast when she was younger and was still very flexible with a lot of core strength. She gripped Isobel tighter as if to show her how helpless she was, and she continued tickling her hard and fast.

Deborah knew that Isobel was, by now, very aroused and desperately wanting to relieve that pent up tickle turn on, but over the last few days Deborah had realised how much she had enjoyed tickling Isobel, enjoyed that power she had over her, and knowing how aroused Isobel was and preventing her from doing anything about it while tickling her in to higher and higher states of arousal was making her feel extremely turned on herself.

She paused in her tickling as she realised how turned on she felt. Isobel continued laughing, already far too tickled and confused to squirm any more. Deborah considered her own current state looking down at her helplessly laughing friend. Deborah had a boyfriend and she had never considered herself attracted to girls.

Actually, it wasn't that she fancied Isobel, pretty as she was, it was the strange way that something as silly as tickling could be so devastating in the right context. To someone as ticklish as Isobel it was completely overwhelming. Deborah had a way to reduce her to a helpless laughing wreck who wanted nothing, knew nothing but the tickling.

As Isobel seemed to be calming down and be about to be able to speak again Deborah pushed her thumbs in between her fourth and fifth ribs on each side and rubbed back and forth over them reducing Isobel once again to a limp laughing dolly.

She leaned forward closer to Isobel's face. "How do you like it now Baxter?" She growled "How do you like the tickling now?". Isobel seemed to be trying to speak in response but Deborah tickled with all her fingers hard in the ribs just under Isobel's breasts and the words faded away under renewed laughter.

Deborah found herself imagining what it would be like to be on the receiving end of such a tickling. She wasn't even really sure how ticklish she was these days.

She paused again, watching Isobel continue to laugh and laugh, tears running down her face.

Was she still laughing or had Deborah made her cry? Her mouth looked a bit as though she was crying. She felt a pang of regret. Had she gone to far? Then Isobel went silent as if she was holding her breath, then she let out an unmistakeable giggle deep and throaty as waves of tickle aftershocks rippled though her.

She looked up at Deborah and giggled again.

"Oh my God Debs" she said and started laughing again. "Oh god, I can't stop laughing".

Deborah released Isobel from the grip of her thighs and Isobel curled up into a ball laughing a deep primal laugh.

"Oh god I'm so tickled I don't know what to do" she gasped through her laughing "Everything tickles! my clothes are tickling me".

She tried to stand up but fell down laughing. Using her stomach muscles had made them tickle. She put her hand between her legs and laughed even more.

"What's up Izzy?" Deborah asked "Too ticklish to wank?"

"It IS!" Isobel spluttered through her laughter "What have you done to me? It feels as though I am being tickled from the inside"

"Hmm, I was tickling you hard for around 45 minutes, maybe I went too far"

"Oh god no! I love it, I LOVE IT, it feels as though I am made of tickles". She put her hand in her pyjama bottoms and started masturbating. It was obviously tickling her like mad doing this as she laughed harder and harder the more she rubbed.

Deborah realised she was drooling a little watching this ridiculous display of ticklish madness. She wanted to know what it was like to feel that tickled.

"How ticklish am I?" She thought "Would I enjoy it like this".

Isobel was reaching a climax, arching her back and laughing. As the orgasm flowed through her her laughter turned silent again. The orgasm was tickles, waves and waves of them washing over and through her.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back