• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel baxter's faerie lesson: */F, slight naughtiness (visible undies)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Isobel is up to her nonsense again.

She likes to go walking in the forest near where she lives, and she is rather prone to missing the signs and walking right through sacred faerie land.

The faeries have decided it's time to teach her a lesson... they have miniaturized her and hired their best caterpillar ticklers, and their friend the ladybird, to give Isobel a thorough tickling.

Pinned with caterpillar silk into this rather unladylike position and tickled like mad on her thighs and feet, and under her arms. With her ankles attached to the stamen of the flower, the more she squirms and wriggles the more tickling pollen tumbles out all over her tickling her more, making her squirm and wriggle more.

Although, really, the only lesson she is going to learn is where to go walking when she fancies a good tickling.

They haven't decided when they will let her go yet, but she is such fun to tickle, and has such a lovely laugh that they might just make her their princess and keep her... and tickle her always.

Mm, I wonder what that feels like, I bet that tickles like hell. I love this drawing. Good job.

Mm, I wonder what that feels like, I bet that tickles like hell. I love this drawing. Good job.

thanks TickleGoddess06, glad you like it - isobel says yes, it did tickle like hell, and like heaven, both at the same time...

also, this was the first time she had been subjected to the tickling pollen while miniaturised and she said that while tickling in contact with the skin she also couldn't help inhaling some of it (as she was laughing so much) and it caused her to sneeze now and then in the midst of her laughing... when she did it felt as though a tickle-firework had gone off in her tummy, and the waves of delicious tickles flowed and spread out through her like glittering silver sparks

This is just awesome. It sure does look like it tickles like hell.

Thanks for sharing.

R

This is wonderful! :2poke:

Would love to see a nude version, or another of this lovely lass in a similar situation, also nude. And let's face it: a woman this gorgeous who loves being tickled is gonna need her orgasmic release - I'm sure she has ticklegasms. :3poke:

This is wonderful! :2poke:

Would love to see a nude version, or another of this lovely lass in a similar situation, also nude. And let's face it: a woman this gorgeous who loves being tickled is gonna need her orgasmic release - I'm sure she has ticklegasms. :3poke:

thanks, glad you like it

i am toying with a couple of variations of this position that isobel is in (a bit more rude they are), will probably put one or both of them up next weekend (depending on how well they look)... meanwhile there are already some pictures in the artwork forum of her with less clothing (none in most cases), if you search for "isobel baxter" and also "abigail beanblossom" (that was isobel under an alias... i never did explain that properly) they will come up...

hang on...

these are just the ones with a distinct lack of clothing

alien
beetles
mr man
dragon (clothed and unclothed[recent variation])
feathers and teddy bears
mice
small flower, feather on stick (as abigail beanblossom)
large engulfing plant (as abigail beanblossom)

and yes she is very prone to ticklegasms... a good long tickling of her waist and obliques sends her into quite a frenzy, and even with no direct stimulation elsewhere will give her a very strong laughing ticklegasm... which of course makes her more ticklish

i also posted a story introducing her and her propensity for ticklish orgasm

story

also, i told isobel that you said she is gorgeous and she blushed very prettily and said thank you

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back