• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel's revenge : FF*/M *WARNING* GRAPHIC MALE TICKLING

detritus1

TMF Novice
** WARNING **

Erect, ejaculating, tickled, exaggerated cartoon COCK ahead

Isobel and Abigail decided it was well past time for some serious revenge (although i'm not sure why they though this... they like all the tickling I put them through)

So somehow (I don't remember the actual details of how they did it.. there must have been something in the decaf latte they brought me... I though that was strange at the time you know) i ended up shackled to the sacred totem of an ancient tickle worshipping cult

Those awful girls then employed some of the worst tickling methods that they have, at various times, been subjected to (and will again let me tell you)

They warn you not to let that sap get on any sensitive areas, and by golly they're right

By crikey those girls are going to get their comeuppance if I ever get out of this

And before you say anything, this is my fantasy so I will draw myself with a huge wang if I want to :hammer:

** SECOND WARNING **

If erect tickled cocks offend you or make you nauseous turn back now

actually I'm not normally that keen on looking at cocks myself, but this one is mine (or a cartoon rendition of it anyway) so I don't mind

Don't forget...

** COCK WARNING **

An unusual picture for you, and not simply because of the F/M! I don't believe I've ever seen you sketch female countenances in such relaxed attitudes before! Quite fetching expressions, not being pushed into extremis this time! The layout seems rather different too, more hands-on and intimate. Creepy-crawling ticklers (your hallmark) still put in an appearance, but I also note skin-to-skin contact. Hardly a mystery... the touch of two such cuties would be irresistible!

thanks everyone for the positive comments on this one - i was a bit unsure about posting it

An unusual picture for you, and not simply because of the F/M! I don't believe I've ever seen you sketch female countenances in such relaxed attitudes before! Quite fetching expressions, not being pushed into extremis this time! The layout seems rather different too, more hands-on and intimate. Creepy-crawling ticklers (your hallmark) still put in an appearance, but I also note skin-to-skin contact. Hardly a mystery... the touch of two such cuties would be irresistible!

you're very astute LBH, thanks for the feedback - it was an interesting exercise to draw my two ticklish muses in the positions of tormentresses for a change... i think they are enjoying their switch... neither of them managed to keep their clothes on of course, but then i think they are hoping to catch a little of the tickling pollen and maybe a caterpillar or two themselves, for as much as they fuss and squirm at the time they do love their ticklish predicaments

and yes, i do love the creepy crawlers - the benign and friendly ones the most - caterpillars and millipedes - i think because there is no pleading or bargaining with them... they don't even know that they are tickling their hapless victim out of their minds, they are just going about their lepidoptral and arthropodal business respectively

Very gracious of you for putting up that warning, but it's nice to see the balance shifted a little. I sometimes think it might be worth showing my own characters' desires in tickling erect penises and bulging testicles at some point, and I think a wang or two will be present in the future but I do like the fact you're incorporating the tickling denizens of the arboreal world, guided by your female protagonists/antagonists.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back