• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Is True (OMFG) lol

hazelf1

1st Level Red Feather
OMG is popular in the usa as " OH MY GOD" not quite so popular here but catching on.

Among my post today was a few adverts in the form of flyers or sheets, one was for a well know high street video film hire company, who rent dvd's and games.

This advert was for second hand X box,s and wii machines, game consoles.

Along with OMFG "One Months Free Games"

free rental for a month i wonder if they realised or wsas it a cock up.

x

OMG is popular in the usa as " OH MY GOD" not quite so popular here but catching on.

Among my post today was a few adverts in the form of flyers or sheets, one was for a well know high street video film hire company, who rent dvd's and games.

This advert was for second hand X box,s and wii machines, game consoles.

Along with OMFG "One Months Free Games"

free rental for a month i wonder if they realised or wsas it a cock up.

OMFG mean OH MY FUCKING GOD ! 😛 x

probable an obvious cock-up.
Management came up with the idea and did not think it through.

probable an obvious cock-up.
Management came up with the idea and did not think it through.

Don't think they thought it out at all not capable of thinking anything through.

Love your sig your as young as you feel iam 33, feel like a hundred but mental age about 19 lol ( oh how i wish i was)

my mentor/ master is 58 lol mental age 3 lol but don't use this site 🙂

Last edited:
OMG has been popular over here in the UK for a long time now. I heard a couple of our admin people saying that earlier today, funnily enough. 😛

And I would say it was intentional. The kinda thing I would assosciate with gaming is online speak such as OMFG... but then again, would they be allowed to print that knowing the F stood for Fucking... I wonder. *ponders to self*

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back