• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Started Like This...

knismo1

TMF Novice
So, about two years ago, I had this friend. She LOVES to be tickled.

For her, I built a pair of stocks. She was the first person ever to get in them. I hadn't gotten the toe-tying thing down yet, but boy, did the stocks get a workout. 🙂

So a few weeks ago, we were having lunch, and I had her foot in a nice firm grip under the table (we call this "Methods of Persuasion") and when she found out that I could edit out the few times when her head would bounce up into the frame, she said, "sure, put it online."

(I may have been raking a fork under her toes at the time, too. The details escape me.) 😀

So anyway, here is Alison, who begs, screams, giggles and whimpers better than anyone I know. As always, the full clips will be available at my store, "Stuck In The Stocks."

http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

k

Attachments

• alison.JPG
    alison.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 777
  • alisonfingers.JPEG
    alisonfingers.JPEG
    149.2 KB · Views: 602
  • alisonricetoy.JPEG
    alisonricetoy.JPEG
    144.4 KB · Views: 702
  • Alison1free.mov
    Alison1free.mov
    732.1 KB
Hi there. I am new here and this is my first post. I must say that clip is awesome. She has a great laugh. i am in to the real stuff. Thanks for sharing that.

Verry Good

THAT WAS GTREAT

NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT REAL LAUGHTER

THANKS 😎

Just downloaded Allison1 from your clips4sale store and watched it 😀 😀 😀 ... it definitely goes to the top of my collection... great great stuff.... i'll no doubt pick up the other two as well... 🙂

I'm curious...how do you BUILD a pair of stocks? Is there plans online somewhere? I'm serious cause that seems like a useful trade to know. 😀

canIsniffyotoes said:
I'm curious...how do you BUILD a pair of stocks? Is there plans online somewhere? I'm serious cause that seems like a useful trade to know. 😀
Well, I already had a bed with a footboard that seemed perfect for creating a stocks attachment. So I just measured the space between the bedposts, bought a length of 2x6, cut it in half, and then measured what I thought would be appropriate foot-holes with a compass. The biggest pain in the ass was the padding, as I have zero experience with upholstery; I wound up buying some foam and some pillow padding and tacking it inside the ankle holes with black cloth over it. The rest was putting in small cleats to tie back the big toes and eye hooks for the rest.

The stocks are secured to the bed via rope that runs through two holes at each side of the top and bottom halves. All I needed tool-wise was a power screwdriver/drill, a hand saw and an afternoon with not a lot to do. And I don't even consider myself all that much of a craftsman or carpenter...

k

Hungarian luck strikes again....cant watch it....:sad: Aww well, I believe its good, and the pics are great too.:happy:

knismo said:
Well, I already had a bed with a footboard that seemed perfect for creating a stocks attachment. So I just measured the space between the bedposts, bought a length of 2x6, cut it in half, and then measured what I thought would be appropriate foot-holes with a compass. The biggest pain in the ass was the padding, as I have zero experience with upholstery; I wound up buying some foam and some pillow padding and tacking it inside the ankle holes with black cloth over it. The rest was putting in small cleats to tie back the big toes and eye hooks for the rest.

The stocks are secured to the bed via rope that runs through two holes at each side of the top and bottom halves. All I needed tool-wise was a power screwdriver/drill, a hand saw and an afternoon with not a lot to do. And I don't even consider myself all that much of a craftsman or carpenter...

k

Wow, man. Pretty cool. I'm scared I'll lose something if I try any sort of carpentry. 😀 I've always wanted to build a magician's box and do some tickle vids featuring it, but that's just a dream.

canIsniffyotoes said:
Wow, man. Pretty cool. I'm scared I'll lose something if I try any sort of carpentry. 😀 I've always wanted to build a magician's box and do some tickle vids featuring it, but that's just a dream.

That's not really necessary -- just a set of stocks and a pair of padded wrist cuffs (if they're the thrashing kind) are all that's really needed. Then you can concentrate on how many things you've got lying around the house can be used to tickle them out of their minds.

(Which is so much FUN!) 😀

k

If anyone wants to know how to build stocks, contact me at [email protected]. I'm been building them for years and built the ones used in FM Concepts, Ticklehell and MTP videos...as well as my own at worldwidetickling.com

wwtbob said:
If anyone wants to know how to build stocks, contact me at [email protected]. I'm been building them for years and built the ones used in FM Concepts, Ticklehell and MTP videos...as well as my own at worldwidetickling.com

And WWTBob rocks, bigtime. :happy:

k

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back