• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

it was thirty years ago today...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i got married..i know i know..i'm boring you to tears with this..i swear this is the last anniversary i will tell you about for ten years..next time i announce such a monumental event will be in the year 2018...our 40th...taking bets on if we will be around then...

i won't bore you with the details of our journey..let's just say we had many ups and downs...many losses..a few dreams crushed...but we emerged from those trials closer than ever...yes he is stubborn, yes he is super old fashioned, yes he is overly protective..and yes he trusts no one online, with the exception of Nicole, and JustustotheMax...both my bestest friends..but he has been there for me always..always by my side..and guess what..he loves me as much today as the day we married..and still thinks i'm beautiful..i'm not shoving this down anyone's throat..or bragging unnecessarily..i consider this an achievement that i should feel a bit proud of..it took effort and work..i haven't regretted one thing since i said I do those many long years ago..marriage isn't for everyone..it's worked for us though..

Congratulations! And good luck in the future! and my money is on us making it past 2012, if that is what you mean on taking bets to see if we live that long. I hope you and your old fashion hubby have another thirty years of happy marriage ahead.

Last edited:
Congrats Mel!! To last 30 years in this culture where marriage is looked down upon as "inconvenient" and not important anymore is an achievement. I salute you. It's never boring to me when I hear of lasting marriages. I wish you all the best in the future, you're a sweet gal.

My shrink said that I am not suited for a relationship until I am 115 🙂 ... so I am patiently waiting.

Aww!!! Mazal Tov, you crazy lovebirds!!!

I hope that someday, down the road a piece, my lady and I can post on this place about our 30th wedding anniversary! That's quite a feat in this day and age!!!

Kudos to you and your lovely hubby!

What's the secret to a healthy long-term marriage?

You are still beautiful! And way to go on the whole marriage thing going on strong! :ggrin::ggrin::ggrin::ggrin:

Congrats to both of you! 😀 I hope you've both got lots more anniversaries ahead of ya.

Congrats are definitely in order!!! Given the rates of divorce currently rampant in our society and the resulting fears it brings to people wanting to get married: to have been married for thirty years is quite an accomplishment in my eyes.

Here's to your post on your 40th anniversary. CHEERS!

My shrink said that I am not suited for a relationship until I am 115 🙂 ... so I am patiently waiting.

"suited for a relationship" Yeah, well, I'd say about 8% of the populace of earth is "suited" at any given time. And thats only with each other. So Don't be discouraged by your psychoanalyst or mom or dad or whoever! most of us aren't suited to wake up in the morning for god sake. But, we do it anyway. So maybe you'll get lucky and stumble onto your Keanu Reeves (a.k.a. chosen one) just like isa here did!

Now mind you, I'm not saying get your hopes up, I'm just saying never give up hope! So congrats again to the love birds and good luck to all you goofy dreamers out there!

Wait, wait one more....
Congratulations Mel..
You made 30, you'll make 50...

i over did it...i have a wee hangover today...grrrrrrrrr but thanks all..it was a fun day...and hmm fifty years ...do you think i'll be around posting by then??:shock:

*gets in late, as usual*

Congratz, Izzy! It's a really nice thing to see that you found yourself a soulmate that you spent more than half of your life with, and will hopefully spend a lot more time with. Gives guys like me, who see even one night stands as too much of an obligation (really) something to think about.😀

Cheers!

Nice to see others still hanging in there. 30 ain't bragging, it's a great accomplishment!

The problem with the current generation is they all want the "For Better" but they don't want to go through the "For Worse" to get there. The Joy is in the Journey, my friends.

Only 10 years behind ya, Izzy! We'll try to at least keep pace with ya...

May you both grow old on the same pillow...and give each other many MANY snugs while doing it! ^_~

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back