• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Italian Gameshows...You Can't Beat Them!

exotickle1

1st Level Red Feather
Ok, here's the deal. 3 Italian girls all tell a joke each. The loser who tells the worst joke gets her feet tickled (why oh why don't we have those sort of shows around here??). Anyway, these caps are very nice, the only disappointment being that out of the three girls, the eldest and least attractive (in my opinion) loses the contest...but still, very nice images 🙂.

01: The 3 Contestants
02: She has lost, and knows her fate
03: Let's get those shoes off
04: Her punishment is carried out 😀

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 4,235
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4,150
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5,021
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6,053
That game show looks like it could really be my cup of tea.

Very good.

Someday it will be full body tickling...

R.

Hey! I've got satellite TV... how come I can't get Italian Game Shows?!?

Thanks a bunch for posting exo. The victim looks plenty attractive to me.

Tickling just isn't on the TV listings agenda! Unimaginative bastards! LOL

Incidentally, there is a gameshow in the UK called 'distraction' where contestants are made to answer question whilst under pressure from bizarre distractions. UKers, It might be worth keeping an eye on that in case the distraction used later is tickling!

Last edited:
andymac said:
Tickling just isn't on the TV listings agenda! Unimaginative bastards! LOL

Incidentally, there is a gameshow in the UK called 'distraction' where contestants are made to answer question whilst under pressure from bizarre distractions. UKers, It might be worth keeping an eye on that in case the distraction used later is tickling!

Hopefully there is a good chance of that happening..
andymac, please could you tell me which channel it's on, what days/times, etc. if you know..

Nice pictures, i hadn't seen those before, thanks you for sharing exotickle !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Kalamos, that link don't give me any clip, include i did try to search that clip, using words like : Enrica, Bonaccorti and so, but the search engine tells me :

Non ci sono risultati corrispondenti a Bonaccorti.
Prova a cambiare le parole utilizzate.

So, i believe that url isn't available now, please could you to post that clip?. Thanks you in advance.

Last edited:
What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back