• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Italian TV show - Enrica Bonaccorti - */F feet

tukano_2

TMF Expert
Some time ago I posted on TMF that I had the clip of Enrica Bonaccorti's feet licked by a goat in a Italian TV SHow (some pix of that in this thread: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=10027 ).
I'm quoting the text of the original post:
"
I have caught that for blind luck while zapping, and I was able to tape it: I saw Enrica Bonaccorti lying on a sofa with her feet put up, since I always had a thing for her, even if she's not so young anymore, and for her feet, I watched some more, then someone talked about a "goat"... Luckily I had a tape in the VHR recorder 🙂
If the guy who posted the vidcaps doesn't do it first, I'll post the clip as soon as I can.
The only problem is that the file I got after the conversion is very big, I have to find a way to convert it to a lighter format without losing too much quality. I'll let you know.
Just to be honest: the scene is not so great, but there are some cute reactions from her, not caused by the goat, but by the man who attended the animal.
"

The post is rather long, I'm not very good at multimedia encoding and I couldn't figure out how to do a shorter clip without loosing too much quality.

The file is a wmv, 28.639 KB, splitted with WinRar (http://www.rarlab.com/).
I hope you like it 🙂

Attachments

Thanks Tukano!

I'm getting an error that it cannot find the sixth part. Any insight?

Thanks,

TK

second bunch

Attachments

Third bunch

Attachments

Oh, she is, she is. You have to listen to the dialogue though: the goat was biting her toes, that's why she didin't laugh - at first.

Molto interessante, Tukano! Ormai su Mediaset non sanno più cosa inventarsi - stanno raschiando il barile del fetish più esplicito. 😀

Cmq qualche anno fa, in un programma di Jocelyn, credo il Gioco dell'Oca, hanno trasmesso una scena simile - ma la vittima era imprigionata nei ceppi e hanno usato un maialino pezzato.

Uno spettacolo! 🙂

Detto fra noi: avrei preferito che ci fosse la Susanna Messaggio al posto della Bonaccorti.
😉 😉 😉

Ah! Il coding del video sembra avere qualche problema: sono rimasti i bordi neri sopra e sotto l'immagine.

E' per quello che è così grosso, il file. 🙂

Tnx again!
Reg's.

e vero che non sembra soffrire il solletico ma ha dei piedi molto belli thanksssss!!!

As I wrote above, the goat gets absolutely no reaction; only when the guy who attends the goat keeps her foot in his hand and gives her those quick tickles, it seems like she reacts a bit, but I warned you: it's not the greatest clip ever posted.

Kalamos said:
Cmq qualche anno fa, in un programma di Jocelyn, credo il Gioco dell'Oca, hanno trasmesso una scena simile - ma la vittima era imprigionata nei ceppi e hanno usato un maialino pezzato.

In un paio di puntate ho visto una cosa del genere, ma quello che ho visto io era sempre con una capra. Uno era */F, ma l'ho visto solo di sfuggita in un trailer, e la capra non sembrava collaborare; un altro */M, che ho anche su nastro, niente male.

Detto fra noi: avrei preferito che ci fosse la Susanna Messaggio al posto della Bonaccorti.

Come ho detto sopra a me la Bonaccorti, nonostante l'età, è sempre piaciuta. Eppoi, sinceramente, i piedini sono belli!!! Avessi dovuto scegliere tra le altre presenti, sarei andato su Alessia Fabiani o su Justine non mi ricordo il cognome, che ha dei piedini stupendi. Sulla Messaggio dovrei avere qualcosa su nastro, una trasmissione di diversi anni fa, in cui lei e Barbara de Rossi erano legate. Lello Arena doveva solleticare la de Rossi, che scoppiava a ridere solo all'avvicinarsi di Arena, che infatti non l'ha neanche toccata. Pippo Franco doveva solleticare la Messaggio con una manina di legno, che non aveva alcun effetto, poi diceva che a qual punto avrebbe dovuto usare le mani, ma si rifiutava, facendo il gentiluomo (ma vaff...). Comunque dalla calma glaciale della Messaggio, dubito che ci sarebbe stato un qualche effetto.

Ah! Il coding del video sembra avere qualche problema: sono rimasti i bordi neri sopra e sotto l'immagine.

E' per quello che è così grosso, il file. 🙂

Credo che quello dipenda solo dal programma che usi per visualizzare la clip, non so se Windows Media Player permette di variare le proporzioni, ma con altri programmi si può fare e i bordi non ci sono, mi pare.
In ogni caso il problema è che non so settare i parametri dei vari Codec (DVix, etc.).

Sono comunque contento che la clip sia piaciuta a qualcuno 🙂

Can you please post his video again,because it doens`t work.And have you got more videos of this show?

Ciao a tutti, è la prima volta che posto qui 🙂

Winrar mi dice che i file sono danneggiati, avete qualche spiegazione?

Grazie!

s

Tukano, grazie per il clip della Bonaccorti.
Adesso potresti postare i clip che hai del "Gioco dell'Oca" e quello con la De Rossi e la Messaggio?
Lo sai che esiste anche un video nel quale la Marcuzzi viene solleticata sotto i piedi. Ne sai qualcosa?
E infine se hai il clip al quale allego l'immagine, non ti sembra Laura Freddi la solleticata?
P.S. Hai anche video di Canelli?

Attachments

• gmi1.jpg
    gmi1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 731
Sounds like a good clip, but when running Winrar, it says it cannot find 'part01.r00' "The required file is absent"

Thanks anyway.

masvan said:
E infine se hai il clip al quale allego l'immagine, non ti sembra Laura Freddi la solleticata?

Quella *è* Laura Freddi [la sua faccia...] - ma si tratta solo di un fotomontaggio, quindi niente clip.
L'immagine originale proviene dal sito www.feetonline.com.

Reg's.

Last edited:
please!

hi
PLEASE post them in mpeg format!!!

thx advance
🙂

nstklr said:
Sounds like a good clip, but when running Winrar, it says it cannot find 'part01.r00' "The required file is absent"

Thanks anyway.

For all the other people who had problems to extract the clip, try to
follow the following instructions.
Sorry if this doesn't help.

Just put all the rar files in the same directory, open WinRar alone, not double clickling on the files, but choosing it from the Start menu, then go to "File->Open archive" and browse until you find the file named "enrica_bonaccorti---.part01.rar", then press the "open" button. Then press the "Extract to" button.
If it doesn't work you may have problems with the installation/configuration of WinRar.

JYAKU said:
hi
PLEASE post them in mpeg format!!!

thx advance

The clip is in wmv format. I cannot post it as it is, because it is about 28 MB. I had to split it with WinRar.

The following is in Italian, basically masvan asked me for some TV scenes that I have and mentioned in a previous post and I'm telling
him that I will post them when I have time.

masvan said:
Tukano, grazie per il clip della Bonaccorti.
Adesso potresti postare i clip che hai del "Gioco dell'Oca" e quello con la De Rossi e la Messaggio?
Lo sai che esiste anche un video nel quale la Marcuzzi viene solleticata sotto i piedi. Ne sai qualcosa?
P.S. Hai anche video di Canelli?

Scusa per il ritardo, cercherò di postare i clip del Gioco dell'Oca e di De Rossi/Messaggio, appena avrò un po' di tempo. Per quanto riguarda la domanda su Laura Freddi, sinceramente a me non sembrava neanche lei, comunque ha già risposto il buon Kalamos.

Gogne in Italia: ti farò avere un indirizzo e-mail al quale puoi chiedere eventuali VHS o clip, adesso non lo trovo.

Last edited:
Can you please explain exactly how WinRar works.The problem is that i couldnt exact the file.Or can you give me a link where i can download the full video.
Thanks

Could somebody please, repost that clip using hacha/zip way?, i can't to use winrar. Thanks you.

If you have emule, you can search for "enrica_bonaccorti---.wmv", it's 27,97 MB.

I like a da clip, do you, I don't, do you, I don't. Oh, but I do. Very nice.

I wish that they gagged the buckin' finch.

tukano_2 said:
If you have emule, you can search for "enrica_bonaccorti---.wmv", it's 27,97 MB.

You're a very courteous, but i haven't any p2p program in my pc, because my hard disk is under limit allowed by win xp pro (win xp pro, requires 200 MB free, i've only 60 MB just now). Anyway thanks you for your support 🙂.

cosquillero said:
You're a very courteous, but i haven't any p2p program in my pc, because my hard disk is under limit allowed by win xp pro (win xp pro, requires 200 MB free, i've only 60 MB just now). Anyway thanks you for your support 🙂.

I'll try to post it splitted with Hacha, but sincerely I don't know when I will have time. Just take a look at this thread for the next weeks.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back