• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

itching powder?

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I was wondering if anyone in this great forum has ever used itching powder on someone? If so howm uch do you use and where do you use it on the body? Also is is safe to use all over the body and how long can you keep it on a person safely while still haveing it be very effective?

first of all thank you for replying. my second question is can and should you put it on a lady's private area like on her inner thighs or vaginal area?

re

You dont really need to put powder on a girls vaginal area, shes already ticklish there enough as it is!!!!!!!

ummmmmmmmm one time i wanted 2 torture my step sister so i tied her 2 the bed while she was asleap one day and when she woke up i put itching powder on her tits. it was great. anyways. I am not shure if it is safe 2 put it in the vagina area. sry wish i could be of more help. oh yea hollywood what up remember.

Psycho

what up feety. hey go check out the revived Psycho conversation thread.

Psycho

I like to tickle women too but I would never use itching powder. I think that using it would be too cruel and sadistic plus wouldn't it make your hands itch as well.

Last edited:
Make your own?

Check out this URL:

http://www.olywa.net/blame/how/how1.htm

thanks for all the post. i would love to hear from people that got some experience in using itching powder. i am thinking of trying it in the future once i find my tickle and bondage soul mate or if i find that person

Aren't there any free, easy to get to videos of itching powder on women's feet tickling?

This thread (http://tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=49862) made me wonder - does itching powder really work or is it mostly just stage magic? Like a placebo? Does making it yourself carry any risks (allergic reaction etc.) that'd violate our "safe-sane-consensual" motto.

Also, when did the hollywood brother stop referring to himself in third person? 😛

Also, when did the hollywood brother stop referring to himself in third person? 😛

Someone needs to look deeper into this. I suspect his account has been hacked. The Rock & Roll King known as The Hollywood Brother has ALWAYS referred to hisself in the third person. This may be an impostor!

the hollywood brother 99 percent usues third person but if the hollywood brother is rushing when typing a post, then it is possible that the hollywood brother can slip up and not use his signature third party posting for a sentence or two.

the hollywood brother also wonders if itching powder is real and what people's expereinces have been with it

Last edited:
don't know exactly how it's called in english, think its dog rose or wild brier, dry it and use the fine hairs on th pit's... made that in school years ago... and i remember that it was itching... perhaps it's worth a try on feet or armpits or belly but i don't think this should be used in vaginal area - as mentioned before - it's already a quite ticklish area...

my second question is can and should you put it on a lady's private area like on her inner thighs or vaginal area?

You dont really need to put powder on a girls vaginal area, shes already ticklish there enough as it is!!!!!!!

All the more reason to use some powder on that area (if it's safe), that's what is happening to the poor girl in the attachment :devil2:

Artist is elijahpink from deviantart.com.

"Itching powder" as sold in novelty stores is actually little shards of fiberglass. The fiberglass pokes into the skin and causes irritation which feels like a burning itch. You shouldn't use it...at all.

"Itching powder" as sold in novelty stores is actually little shards of fiberglass. The fiberglass pokes into the skin and causes irritation which feels like a burning itch. You shouldn't use it...at all.

Really? That shit is evil then. Wouldn't use it on anyone in any situation.

Once as a kid I got some of that stuff on my hands while I was modifying a hockey stick. And it was more like a burning and hurting sensation than an itch. Nettle poison feels pretty similar. And you just couldn't wash it away. Probably those small shards just were stuck in the skin.

Last edited:
Too much misinformation!

l've posted about this extensively on Yahoo Ticklepalace and Ticklingcity.com and I'm sorry to step and and make some corrections, but I've been bringing itching powder to the attention of people a very long time (much to the dismay of lightweight ticklers) and using it even longer... including making my own... and there is an awful lot of misinformation about it even here :scared

First off, the novelty store type is NOT fibergalss insulation shards- that would not only be illegal but unhealthy. It used to be made from actual rose hip seed hairs which cause the itching. Now it's made from a combo of that plus hairs from twirlygig tree leaves or fig hairs and they toss in powder as filler and to stop the hairs from sticking together. The older stuff used to work, the newer stuff is useless- all powder.

Some places, such as Amsterdam, still make the old version and it's very good. You can actually get it as I do in large bottles, keeping it airtight makes it last longer.

The Greek version is made from Greek fyre weed and uses nettles, also very effective.

Buying it in a joke store though is hit or miss. If you're stating that the joke store type is sticking to you and itching? ...well... that's sort of the purpose! You lucked out! It's doing what it should be doing. The degree of 'itch' effect is based soley upon how many other ingredients are tossed in.. and as I said they use a lot of powder to save money which dilutes it.

Making your own is very time consuming, but can be ten times more effective. There's a lot of secret formulas out there, I even have my own. Some work, some are just stupid. You're smart people here- just use your head. Mainly they all involve combos of niacin powder, rose hips hairs, alum, and artificial fibers (not fiberglass) and some other things. Mixed correctly it can drive your victim insane and into fantastical headspace as they reach for their feet and can't get to them. It's even driven victims of mine to orgasm. It can possibly make them more ticklish afterwards, such as heat or bastinado can.

I've made many video clips of it being used- the real McCoy-- the reactions show such... and it's pure panic and thrashing. Faking it is all too obvious for those thinking such. However ticklers (as always) complained and bitched about my usage of it, so while I still use it, I simpy edited it out of the later films.. but they bitched about them too.. so there you have it. I show the unedited films to my theme party goers here.

There's many ways to apply it, to make it stick, to make it more potent, and to use it for torture and headspace scenes which I won't bore you with. Even machines that routinely and remotely sprinkle it on. But one thing I'd like to point out is SAFETY.

No matter how you look at it, and no matter how lame a version of it you may have, itching powder is still an irritant- and sometimes a horrible one. Never get it in your eyes, or put it on genitals. The latter causes rashes and the former can blind you. Wash your hands immediately after applying it. I can tell you horror stories of guys/gals who didn't listen to me...used it...then without washing hands started to masturbate by their victim's feet..well.. for a few minutes until.. er, you know the rest. I can see the wincing as I type this.

Always have water and wet cloths handy so as to stop the itching immediately should there be a problem, and plenty of saline to wash out your eyes if you get it in them.

Cover the carpet or floor where you're going to apply it to protect others from stepping into it later, or worse yet- a pet trying to eat it or sniff it!

Oh, and if you're going to apply it outside? Don't do so on a windy day.

Happy itching! :cool

First off, the novelty store type is NOT fibergalss insulation shards- that would not only be illegal but unhealthy. It used to be made from actual rose hip seed hairs which cause the itching.
Ahh, using rose hip seed hairs as material makes more sense. We had a lot of roses in our yard when I was a kid, and putting a few seeds down a friends t-shirt was a common prank in summertime. That fiberglass shit, argh... makes my hands sting just thinking about it

Mixed correctly it can drive your victim insane and into fantastical headspace as they reach for their feet and can't get to them. It's even driven victims of mine to orgasm. It can possibly make them more ticklish afterwards, such as heat or bastinado can.

I've made many video clips of it being used- the real McCoy-- the reactions show such... and it's pure panic and thrashing.

I can just imagine how a good mixture would effect a "victim". The whole body and mind tries to relieve the itching, but there's nothing you can do. The torture is constant, continuous and merciless...

I've made many video clips of it being used- the real McCoy-- the reactions show such... and it's pure panic and thrashing. Faking it is all too obvious for those thinking such. However ticklers (as always) complained and bitched about my usage of it, so while I still use it, I simpy edited it out of the later films.. but they bitched about them too.. so there you have it. I show the unedited films to my theme party goers here.

I'm sorry to hear you don't share those videos online anymore. I'd be extremely interested to see a clip or two if you ever change your mind.

yeah the stuff from novelty stores is plant material. I was going to make some out of the seeds of those helicopter seeds but It would have been way too much work. I bought some instead and it was really cheap, less than a buck, and the packets I received were all plant fibers, no powder mixed in.

If you add a good many rose hip seed hairs, or possibly just combine several of those packets you found, niacin & alum (in powder form), some cayenne powder, you will have a working batch of itching powder. If you very slightly dampen the feet it'll stick very nicely- don't forget between toes. Remember that a lot of water dilutes it and stops the itching if you need to.

Several of you have asked me privately; yes there is a third and even a fourth ingrediant which make it HIGHLY potent, and we use them too. These are two chemicals which have to be boiled down to a chalky substance and allowed to dry and then scraped into powder, and added to the mixture. They are safe- but until I know if these chemicals are obtainable, or even legal to order in today's times, I'm hesitant to go any further. I don't want some nervous impatient person getting some in their eyes and then saying I told him to do it. Safety first.

Anyway, be safe and have fun. Remember- it's all about the headspace first, and the itching second.

the knowledge on this thread started by the hollywood brother is still very interesting to the hollywood brother and the billions and billions of hollywood brother fans

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back