• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Itchy feet

middleton

TMF Poster
Be very careful what you wish for. These three ladies have complained to their friends that they have very itchy feet. Their friends are doing their best to rectifiy the situation.:shock:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,340
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,167
  • 845e.jpg
    845e.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,344
Friends!

Be very careful what you wish for. These three ladies have complained to their friends that they have very itchy feet. Their friends are doing their best to rectifiy the situation.:shock:

Isn't it just wonderful to see friends doing their best to help out friends?

It makes for such nice pictures too!

Thanks for the pics willodene!

Excellent series! 🙂 I remember a TicklingParadise (I think?) vid or two that involved bound 'lees being tortured with itching powder on their bare soles...was VERY hot. o.o

Isn't it just wonderful to see friends doing their best to help out friends?

It makes for such nice pictures too!

Thanks for the pics willodene!

They are friends in deed or should that be dead??

Someone has to upload a fairly long clip involving itching powder. It would be a much needed change in pace. Please, somebody upload it.

Someone has to upload a fairly long clip involving itching powder. It would be a much needed change in pace. Please, somebody upload it.

I did so, years back- very intense. People (only ticklers) complained, as usual. I was flamed for my "abuse", lol. Save yourself the trouble and keep the peace- ticklers online are not ready for anything real, just fantasy.

I did so, years back- very intense. People (only ticklers) complained, as usual. I was flamed for my "abuse", lol. Save yourself the trouble and keep the peace- ticklers online are not ready for anything real, just fantasy.

That's an absolutely awful shame. Didn't they realize who you were?!

I'm sorry for the abuse you endured Kujman1 in posting something that awesome. If you don't want to take the risk to try and posting something like that again, would you mind too much if I asked if you'd be willing to sell your female lee hotfoot/itching powder clips? If so, I'd like to purchase as much of them as I can. E-mail me if your interested at ([email protected]). I have tried FOREVER to find hot foot/itching powder clips for sale and have failed miserably. So far your the only one I know whose done some. Hope we can do business.

I'd be very interested in that as well. I'm not sure what the objection would be... if someone doesn't like it, surely they can just ignore it?

I wonder if Kujman would be interested in setting up a Clips4Sale store? I'd certainly buy some. ^_^

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back