• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's my Birthday!

mandahhh

1st Level Red Feather
Happy Birthday to meeee :stickout

To everyone who is older than me...name one good thing that happened to you or that you did in your life at age 27!

I came out of the closet, and started living life the way I was meant to.

Congrats mandahhh! 😀

Oooo...you live in upstate NY eh? Close to Broome or Tompkins County? My family is all located near Ithaca and me and my GF are in Broome. If only my GF and I could take the time this holiday season to have you visit us. We'd absolutely SPOIL YOU with pillows and tea with honey (my GF might also wanna introduce you to "the fluffy feather room" of our home). 😉 😀

But anywho, happy birthday hun! Go get yourself a big big slice o'birthday cake baby and have fun! As for what I did on the 27th year of my life, if I recall correctly, I believe I moved in with my GF at an apartment near Binghamton because we could afford a better one. After sixteen years of saving up we thankfully have our own home now. 😀

Last edited:
I actually live in the Albany area, so nope to that! haha
And that's great that you have your own home!!

Happy bursday, gurrrll!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Well, let me see *tries to remember 'positive' things that have happened this year (still 27 😛 )*
Uhm... Well, I decided to reprioritize my efforts and have started making a drastic change in my life, for the better. 🙂 (Working on my art, as I 'am' an artist, paying less attention to my scholastics - but still chipping away at it! - as I have limited energy as it is, making efforts in the profession I anticipate on finally having).
Hope your birthday's a memorable one - in a good way! If you experience and 'ticklish' endeavours, please share with the rest of us to indulge in! :lol

All the best, Mandahhh! 😀

Happy birthday! I used the Internet for the first time when I was 27 (revealing how old I am!), but besides that I don't recall anything noteworthy about the year.

Ah, well I'd say I'm off to a good start! I had an interview for an internship earlier today and I got it on the spot! 🙂

Not "yet". ;? Have to be positive, positive, okay? :stickout

Way to go with the internship!!!! I hope it'll be a fantastic learning experience for you - in a good way, solely. :happy:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back